Botanic Choice Zinc Picolinate 50 mg

by Botanic Choice

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Botanic Choice Zinc Picolinate 50 mg!
Petaluma , CA
I started taking zinc for my ADHD. My prescription meds weren't working as well as they used to so I researched which supplements might help. I found a lot of articles saying that children with ADHD tend to be deficient in iron, zinc, and magnesium so I added those to my regimen. I ended up noticing changes when I take zinc, but not how I expected. I don't know if this helps my ADHD at all, but it does help my skin, hair, and nails. When I take this daily my nails don't break and peel, the corners where my upper and lower lip meet don't crack and bleed like they used to, and my hair and nails seem to grow 3x as fast. When I get lazy and stop taking them for about 2 weeks all of those problems come back. I recommend giving this a try if you are looking for a hair and nails supplement but biotin doesn't seem to do anything for you (I had taken biotin before and it never made any difference). I also really recommend taking this particular form of zinc as zinc gluconate always bothered my stomach and made me nauseous. NOW is also the brand I would recommend as they have great formulations at low prices and they are my go to for supplements or oils.

Looking for your answer?