BeveragesTea & InfusionsBotanic Choice

NULL

Is this flavorful?
Is this any good???
Is this any good???
Start your review of Botanic Choice Stash Maple Apple Cider Herbal Tea!
Sky D.
Portland, OR
This tea is delicious! Great for the fall season or winter. Also wonderful for when you're sick.
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
I love this tea! I would highly recommend it to anyone that is ready for fall weather. It feels like fall in a cup it’s so warming and soothing and relaxing. I love the light sweet wholesome flavor that warms the soul!! The price is already great for this tea!
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
This is so good! Loved it! I'm a massive tea drinker and found this to be lovely.
Brittanie W.
Mequon, WI
Love this tea. It is so smooth and so good. I highly recommend this to anyone. I could drink this all day.
Erin N J.
North Bend, OR
Love the flavor of this tea. It embodies the holidays to me and I enjoy it. It is a little more expensive then other brands but I like it.
Johnna R.
1,508 reviews
This is my moms to go maple Apple TV especially during the fall I personally am not lead don't like it but she says it's her favorite
sara T.
Middletown, NY
Loads the flavor while giving you the comfort of a warm beverage. Not too bad of a price either
Chloe Z.
Arcata
If you're a maple fan then you're going to adore this tea. It tastes like a warm apple pie, fresh baked. Nice for when you're trying to save on dessert but still finish a meal with something sweet.
Kitty M.
Madison, MS
This was my all time favorite tea during the cooler months. It smells autumnal and warm. If I could find a perfume in this scent, I would bathe in it. Especially good is having it with a tiny splash of cashew milk.
Lexi C.
Big Spring
This tea is perfect, it steeps exactly where you want it and tastes so smooth. The price is unbeatable too!