Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsBotanic Choice
Quest Nutrition Quest Protein Bars - Strawberry Cheesecake

Botanic Choice Quest Nutrition Quest Protein Bars - Strawberry Cheesecake

by Botanic Choice

A classic creamy dessert, better than ever! This irresistible Quest Bar lets you have your cheesecake and eat it, too! Sweetened with Stevia Extract and Erythritol.

Is this a good flavor and does it have a lot of protein?
Do you like the taste of this protein bar?
I've wanted to test out Quest bars so bad, and this flavor seems like a good one. Is this the best one to try first?
Start your review of Botanic Choice Quest Nutrition Quest Protein Bars - Strawberry Cheesecake!
Peggy M.
N Royalton, OH
I've been on a quest (pun intended) to find a good tasting protein bar and this one has to be one of the best I've tasted that I can purchase locally. They are a bit costly, but the consistency is chewy and delicious. I gave it a 4 star, becuase it tasted just a tad bit sour at times.
Kathryn T.
Quest bars taste great as far as protein bars go. There is a slight chalky texture but that can be overcome by heating it in the microwave for ten seconds. This flavor is original and tasty!
Brittany M.
Tracy, CA
When I first tried this bar I really enjoyed the flavor. That's what I love about quest bars, they are true to the flavor. However, I got sick of the taste after a while. Not their best flavor in my opinion. Still yummy tho.
Carisa P.
Arlington, TX
This is the best brand of protein/granola bars. However, a worker at the smoothie place recommended I try this one... I was honestly not impressed. It didn't taste at all like a dessert or snack bar and I'd been craving a little sweetness... It was chewy and the flavors didn't seem to flow. I really love the peanut butter, lemon and chocolate ones. I wish I'd liked this one better, keep trying Quest!
Nicole G.
Port Crane, NY
These are pretty tasty and get my proteins in when I need a jumpstart in the morning. With so many flavor options it’s easy to find one you’ll love!
Darious Danielle C.
Charlotte, NC
I was skeptical about trying quest because nothing healthy can taste like cheesecake, right! Wrong!! This bar not only tastes like Cheesecake it is so good for you.
Brenna M.
Yuck! Now I love me some Quest bars but this flavor I picked up literally tastes like vomit. Perhaps there's a bad ingredient in it? I contacted the company and they were SO RUDE. They wouldn't replace or do anything for me for purchasing them.
Emma G.
Plymouth, MA
Soooo good!! Low in calories high in protein and flavor great snack for on the go and building musicale I buy this product monthly and it's so good for you!!! I don't know what I would do without my protein bars
Andrea L.
['Fremont', ''], CA
I love the flavor of Quest bars! The only downside of them is that they are very hard. It hurts my mouth to try and chew them sometimes. But other than that, very good flavor. Especially the ones with chocolate in them.
Nora C.
Lakewood , OH
These are so yummy! I love to microwave them for a couple seconds and make them into a nice warm and delicious cookie! I love that they are low carb and have plenty of flavor options! I wish they were slightly cheaper though!