Botanic Choice Quest Nutrition Quest Protein Bars - Coconut Cashew

by Botanic Choice

Whisk your taste buds away on a tropical escape with every bite of the Coconut Cashew Quest Bar! Sweetened with Stevia and Erythritol

Does it test well ?
I absolutely love coconut but I'm not a big fan of cashews....Does it have a strong taste or does the coconut cover it up?
I've been curious about these..are they the best as claimed?
Start your review of Botanic Choice Quest Nutrition Quest Protein Bars - Coconut Cashew!
Sherman Oaks, CA
Tasty. Not a bad consistency. Has a hint of saltiness which can be a little overpowering at times but it’s still tasty. Good coconut flavor. Not chalky or fake tasting.
Coconut Cashew is an oddball Quest bar. It has a pleasant fresh flavor, but it's not really coconut or cashew. I love the tiny nut bits. Among all the Quest products I consider the Coconut Cashew Bar to be a hidden gem. I don't eat a lot of them, but it hits the spot when I do.
College Park, GA
This is my favorite of the non-chocolate Quest bars, and is a nice break from that on occasion. It does have a strong coconut flavor but it tastes authentic, not like sunscreen smells. They’re especially delicious with a few seconds in the microwave - you’re welcome :)
This bar is delicious. It is one of my personal favorites! It doesn’t have a bad after taste like some. The cost is kind of high in most places but buying in bulk helps sometimes. Overall, I would recommend this product.
New Rochelle
Tastes like a yummy... protein bar. Definitely is okay in taste, fills you up, but can sometimes leave a pretty artificial Splenda-like taste. Great for on the go because it’s readily available in most gas stations.
Topeka, KS
My husband and I regularly eat Quest bars for breakfast on the run. I like this coconut flavor, but my husband doesn't. Our favorites are the chocolate chip cookie dough, the white chocolate raspberry, the blueberry muffin, and the s'more.
Polkville, NC
i really hoped i would like this flavor because i love coconut, but, i wasnt impressed. it was ok, and if i found them on sale i would buy more, but if im paying full price i will definitely opt for a different flavor. i guess i expected more of an almond joy taste which is probably ridiculous on my part since it says nothing about chocolate on the package
New Salisbury , IN
Absolutely love these yummy pick me up protein bars before my work out plus they help kick those sweet tooth cravings. They are supper reasonably priced and can be found at your local Walmart or at your local health food store!! 😋
Boston, MA
This is the most underrated Quest bar flavor. It's delicious. I buy Quest bars all the time, and like to keep it interesting with a variety of flavors. I think the bars have great nutrition AND great taste. They're portable, etc. I only wish they were cheaper!
Doral, FL
I bought this bar when it went on sale in my local supermarket. The taste has faint coconut taste and you can feel the nuttiness. However it's not my favorite bar because neither flavor shines through. Overall a good bar if you are low carb just not my first choice when it comes to Quest bars