Botanic Choice Quest Nutrition Quest Protein Bars - Coconut Cashew

by Botanic Choice

Whisk your taste buds away on a tropical escape with every bite of the Coconut Cashew Quest Bar! Sweetened with Stevia and Erythritol

Does it test well ?
I absolutely love coconut but I'm not a big fan of cashews....Does it have a strong taste or does the coconut cover it up?
I've been curious about these..are they the best as claimed?
Start your review of Botanic Choice Quest Nutrition Quest Protein Bars - Coconut Cashew!
I love quest bars in general but this is my favorite of the flavors. Great price, high protein and low crabs. They are great for when I get a craving for a dessert.
I love this flavor of quest bar. It curbs my craving for chocolate or candy and keeps me full and energized at the same time. I recommend quest bars and its other products to everyone I know. It is very healthy - low sugar and high protein. Go buy it!
Vallejo, CA
One of Quest's best flavors! I love the Coconut Cashew! I buy them from Amazon and save on shipping from Quest's website. I also find them on sale every few weeks at GNC and 24 Hour!
Mckean, PA
I love all of the Quest bar flavors this is one of my favorites! Its tastes great and keep you full for hours. Has very impressive nutritional stats compared to other protein bars. Definitely recommend quest bars!
Niagara Falls, NY
I love this flavor ! After trying a variety of protein bars, Quest is definitely my favorite. They have the best texture and flavors and aren't too bad calorie-wise if that's something you're worried about.
Anacortes
Quest is one of my favorite bars! It’s often a snack when I’m watching my calorie and sugar intake. All the flavors are amazing! This one is one of my favorite as it has nuts. The price is on point compared to other bars and is a must try!
KS
These have a nice taste at first, but the aftertaste is a bit more than I'm a fan of. They have a nice filling quality to them, somewhat expensive, but well worth the price!
Calexico, CA
I had this flavor the first time I had a Quest bar. Coconut is one of my favorite flavors, so I loved the flavor! It didn't have an aftertaste at all. The texture was a little bit too hard and chewy.
TUALATIN, OR
I've tried a few different protein bars but this one is by far the best. I love coconut and chocolate so with the two mixed gives a better taste to it. Makes me feel full and full of energy
Fairfax, VA
I recommend these to all of my health coaching clients. They are not only very low sugar, but they are high in protein, moderate in calories, and they taste good!