Botanic Choice Quest Nutrition Quest Protein Bars - Coconut Cashew

by Botanic Choice

Whisk your taste buds away on a tropical escape with every bite of the Coconut Cashew Quest Bar! Sweetened with Stevia and Erythritol

Does it test well ?
I absolutely love coconut but I'm not a big fan of cashews....Does it have a strong taste or does the coconut cover it up?
I've been curious about these..are they the best as claimed?
Start your review of Botanic Choice Quest Nutrition Quest Protein Bars - Coconut Cashew!
St Petersburg, FL
Not my favorite protein bar The taste is pretty bad and the texture is also questionable.
Fort Worth, TX
Great natural flavor. Great for in between meals. Too expensive for me. Love the flavor
Germantown, MD
My second favorite Quest bar so far, delicious cashew taste or coconut rich flavor.
So soft and chewy I love coconut and nuts so this is the perfect combination
So soft and chewy I love coconut and nuts so this is the perfect combination
Nipawin
I love this particular flavour so much. Yes this is chewy, but that’s to be expected from a protein bar. High in protein, low in sugar and carbohydrates - really nothing to complain about here. There is a flavour for almost everybody’s tastes.
Quest protein bars never disappoint me, absolutely all of their flavors are delicious. I have a crazy addiction to anything that says "coconut," so the first time I tasted this flavor it would -literally- die. It's soo delicious! It has a not-so-intense coconut flavor, which mixed with cashew is the tasty thing I've ever eaten. And the best, low in calories / sugar and high in protein!
Moscow, Moscow
That's my absolute favorite!!! I have tried a lot and finally settled down with this. It has a necessary 20g of protein while having all natural ingridiets, gluten free (that's very important for me!) and fiber. Love it! And the flavor is exceptional - not too sweet, a little salty, so yummy! Highly recommend as pre/post workout snack
Oslo, Norway
I love this product. I Workout every day and I always bring one of these protein Bars. They are perfect before and after the Workout! It's a little expensive, but I think it's worth the money<3
Toronto, On
These are amazing - they keep me going during bodybuilding bikini prep season. They are great in an emergency hunger situation and when you need something treat-like. The ingredients are top shelf and the macros are perfect.
Brasília
The firat time i eat this bar i was in the arnold classic brasil. This bar is the best bar that i have tasted. Is soft, the sweet is just right, the packging is easy to open, the smeel is good and don't have much calories