BY BOTANIC CHOICE

Natural Herbal Remedies Since 1910. Creates A Full Sensation So You'll Eat Less Supports Weight Loss Goals High Quality 10:1 Oat Extract These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Food &Amp; Drug Administration. This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
ALEX J.
Strongsville, OH
I love this specially when I travel and miss eating my oats and they do the job just fine to maintain and let me keep up with my oats. Great product.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
I usually always eat my oats but lately I have been traveling a lot so I bought this. It is a great product and it keeps me regular!
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
I love this product. It helps when you travel a lot or just don't have the time to eat everything you need.
Christina  M.
Cape Coral , FL
It's very useful. It's good when you travel. I like this product and you should try it.
Holly B.
This looks like it would be a great and healthy extract to use for fitness.
Sarah I.
Bradenton, FL
Do these actually really work?
Arielle W.
Newbury Park, CA
Anyone try this yet, is the taste any good?