Botanic Choice NOW FoodsVitamin C Crystals

by Botanic Choice

NULL

By "crystals", what exactly does it mean, are they soluble, mix with a liquid?
What benefit is it for these vitamins?
What is this? Never heard of it before.
Start your review of Botanic Choice NOW FoodsVitamin C Crystals!
Stephanie F.
Toms River
Botanic Choice NOW FoodsVitamin C Crystals uploaded by Stephanie F.
I love my Vitamin C crystals. I take it when I’m feeling under the weather and it helps strengthen my immune system. It has a lot of health benefits and it’s in my price range. I definitely recommend taking this powder.
Jayna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Botanic Choice NOW FoodsVitamin C Crystals uploaded by Jayna M.
I use this product to naturally and safely lighten my hair. Very pure product. Just mix it into shampoo and apply it to wet hair and let it sit for 30-40 min. Love.
Debbie H.
San Diego, CA
My go to vitamin C manufacturer. All of their products are well made with easy to follow labeling.
Alissa C.
I use this everyday and love them! I've been trying to increase my immune system and my dr specially suggested these. No taste and easy to swallow
McKenzie B.
Austin, TX
I use this for my skin and it makes a huge difference. Supplements are great for supplementing your usual Beauty routine
Braeven O.
Tomah, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how this is natural Vitamin C, and it is definitely worth the price as it helps cleanse skin and keeps immune system very healthy.
Anisa K.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like how this supplement contains natural sources of vitamin C, the price is good what for it makes your skin look like. An alternative would be the serum but wouldn't be that effective.
Alejandra G.
miami, FL
I take it everyday. It's perfect to prevent diseases. Also they have a good price and quality. I like now brand because it is not expensive. I have take these vitamins forever
mariangel A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Las he tomado y es un excelente producto. Es una vitaminas como muy buen. Se las recomiendo
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
This is an amazing vitamin C, great for glowing skin. Would definitely recommend this. Tastes great, you can get it at your local pharmacy