HealthBotanic Choice
NOW Foods Castor Oil

Botanic Choice NOW Foods Castor Oil

100% Pure Castor Oil is expeller-pressed from the seed of Ricinus communis and is virtually odorless. While its use is applicable to many other areas of wellness, Castor Oil is considered by many to be one of the finest natural skin emollients available today. Also known as Palma Christi (the Palm of Christ), castor oil celebrates a history of use that dates back to biblical times. Since then, it has been used to help moisturize and soften healthy skin and hair, and is commonly used in some of todays most popular cosmetic and beauty formulas.

El olor de este aceite es agradable o no tiene olor? Se absorbe bien en el cuerpo?
What is this used for?
If I put this on my eyebrows, will it sprout new growth of hairs that I didn’t have before?
Start your review of Botanic Choice NOW Foods Castor Oil!
rana F.
It great help hair and brows grow fast i use it every night on my brows and befor the shower leave it for 15 min then wash my hair
Blogqatar T.
Doha
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
2,012 reviews
Botanic Choice NOW Foods Castor Oil uploaded by Blogqatar T.
Caster oil works so well for so many things, make up remover, skin moisturizer, oil diffusers, on my hair at night- nice and silky when I wash it the next day, and so much more that I haven't even tried yet, like Natural mascara, for healthy hair growth- I've only used it on my ends. Alleviates joint pain, and muscle pain relief, and treats your pets’ wounds.The quality of this oil is absolutely amazing! It's a good density and thickness for castor oil and it does wonders I LOVE this stuff!
Kayla G.
I have been using this oil to try out instead of using Jamaican black castor oil and it has been doing the trick, the oil is thick in consistency and I use it in addition to my olive oil to put in my hair.
Tiffani N.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing product to add for hair growth. I add some to my shampoo and on my eyebrows and eyelashes. The bottle was incredibly affordable so as much product as I got. I was rather impressed.
Desiree C.
Eugene, OR
I started using this castor oil on my brows last year in an effort to help them grow. I have had extremely sparse brows for years, and what little hair would grow would either break off or would grow in really wonky. I put some castor oil in a 10ml vial with a roller ball and would roll it onto my brows every night before bed. Within a couple of weeks, my brow hair started growing back in faster and stronger than before. I used it religiously for probably six months or so and then got lazy with it, but my brows have continued to grow and hold on strong. I have also used this oil in things like homemade body wash and cuticle oil mixes, and have also occasionally used it in my hair. I really like the Now Solutions brand for quality oils at great prices.
Sabrina M.
Hamilton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this product. I've been buying it for years. I love that castor oil can be used for so many things. What I often use it for is hair treatments which I do every month. I combine the majority of castor oil with coconut and olive oil and heat it up just a bit putting it in a small pot in the middle of a big pot of water(not much water needed just enough to get the small pot also warm without directly putting the olive on the burner), very generously add it to my hair and sleep with a plastic cap over my hair. it makes my hair so shiny and replenishes the hair shafts from split ends while balancing my scalps pH lvls which helps your hair to grow. I also use it on my lips as a natural moisturizer and last but not least I put it on my eyebrows and my eyelashes to make them thicker and grow fast and full. :) if you haven't tried this use some of my ideas. you will NOT be disappointed.
Nicolle L.
Rocklin, CA
Botanic Choice NOW Foods Castor Oil uploaded by Nicolle L.
If you want longer lashes I swear by this! Just get a q-tip dip it in the oil and run it from the bottom to the top of your lashes. Both sides. Then run it along your bottom lashes as well. You will have nice full lashes always just make sure you do it every night. I make sure to have an alarm on my phone to remind me. This was just after one week and I’ve been using it ever since November. It will last a long time as well. I always get compliments on my lashes even without mascara on.
Elisabeth P.
Lugo
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
3,001 reviews
Me gustaría probar este producto Quiero probarlo #voxbox #influenster Gracias #voxbox #influenster
Estefany R.
West new york, Nj
Botanic Choice NOW Foods Castor Oil uploaded by Estefany R.
This oil has been great for my hair. Before i used jbco but i switched to this and it works just as great, Really, i cant tell the difference.
Krysta M.
Pittsburgh
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My new favorite product. My #bestof2015 ! It's so affordable and goes a long way. I was nervous because it's a thicker oil, but has the greatest feel. I originally purchased to put in my homemade beard balm recipe for my husband. He loves the way it makes his skin feel and has noticed his beard grows quicker! It's amazing and has so many uses.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...