Botanic Choice NOW Foods Castor Oil

100% Pure Castor Oil is expeller-pressed from the seed of Ricinus communis and is virtually odorless. While its use is applicable to many other areas of wellness, Castor Oil is considered by many to be one of the finest natural skin emollients available today. Also known as Palma Christi (the Palm of Christ), castor oil celebrates a history of use that dates back to biblical times. Since then, it has been used to help moisturize and soften healthy skin and hair, and is commonly used in some of todays most popular cosmetic and beauty formulas.

Iss this any good in growing beard?
Would love tomost of the oils from this brand 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Is this product worth the money ?
Start your review of Botanic Choice NOW Foods Castor Oil!
Wilmington
I always heard castor oil was used for hair growth. And I heard that people used it on their brows and lashes. I was originally using rapidlash which I like a lot as well. So my friend had ordered this brand (not from Amazon) and she gave me some to try since she had so much. It's like 16 ounces. I ordered some myself, but there was a shipping problem and my item didn't get to me. So I started using it July 21, 2016 and I started seeing growth in like 4-5 days. Small hairs, but still growth. And it was quick! So today is August 6, 2016 and can I just tell you I'm LOVE!!! This stuff definitely works. My brows were out of control trip with growth so I had to pluck the hair that were growing from under my brow. I didn't want to, but I couldn't continue to go out like that lol. I wanted to go a full month without touching them, but I failed. I will DEFINITELY be purchasing this oil. I love the results.
Cambria , WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
So I have seen and heard so many good things about using Castor Oil as part of your beauty regimen. From thickening and growing out hair, nails, smooth skin, longer eyelashes and brows. I am excited to see if this works as good as it has been hyped up!! Leave a comment and follow if you have any experience or info!!! Will be posting before and after pics!!
I first bought this a couple of years ago to try to help my hair. My hair has been thinning and also getting dry/breaking a lot due to a combination of factors. I usually do an all-over hair mask every other week or so. After I do that, I do notice that my hair is sleeker and looks healthier, generally. I was doing it more frequently in the summer and I did notice improvement in my hair thickness and regrowth, so I should consider starting up that habit again. The price is so cheap that I was a little leery to try it because it seemed too, too cheap compared to other castor oils on the market. Now that I tested a cheap option, I may try to switch up to a more mid-price option to see if there's any noticeable difference.
Columbia, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
Very thick consistency a little goes along way. I apply to areas of my head such as the temple area and along the border of my Mohawk to give thickness to the area. My temples and front of head is thin so I am trying to bulk up that area. I then proceeded with leave in conditioner and gel of choice. It was reasonably priced on Amazon for the size bottle. I also mix it in my daughter’s scalp treatments to strengthen and bulk up her medium textured hair.
Newark, DE
I have only used this castor oil once in my hair but have been using for my eyelashes and eyebrows for the past week and I love this stuff. My eyebrow hairs have started coming in faster and eyelashes seem thicker (probably with more use, can see better results). You get alot of product for the price and the oil is very good quality (clear liquid with corn syrup like consistency). Will update review after using the product longer to comment on the results but so far I am very happy with the product!
Doha
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
2,012 reviews
Botanic Choice NOW Foods
  Castor Oil uploaded by Blogqatar T.
Caster oil works so well for so many things, make up remover, skin moisturizer, oil diffusers, on my hair at night- nice and silky when I wash it the next day, and so much more that I haven't even tried yet, like Natural mascara, for healthy hair growth- I've only used it on my ends. Alleviates joint pain, and muscle pain relief, and treats your pets’ wounds.The quality of this oil is absolutely amazing! It's a good density and thickness for castor oil and it does wonders I LOVE this stuff!
Buffalo, NY
This oil is super thick which castor oil is known for. I use it to lock in the moisture because my hair gets super dry. The product comes out with no problem and You have a lot of control of how much comes out. I also brush it onto my lashes and eyebrows to stimulate growth.
Scarborough, ON
This stuff is amazing for your hair, eyebrows and your eye lashes. This oil helps nourish your hair keeps it healthy and here we go...go...it also MAKES YOUR HAIR GROW!!!! This oil meets my expectations and I would definitely recommended to others.
Nizwa
I am a fan of castor oil, which I will never do without. Mix it with many oils, including sesame oil, olive oil, and others. With your hair, it nourishes my hair and also gives it a silk-like texture and strengthens hair I highly recommend it for girls suffering from hair loss, dryness and roughness.
Laval, QC
Love this oil for my lashes, every time I take a break from my lash extensions I always use this oil. Afther the removal of the extensions my lashes are thin and after a week of apply nightly this oil on my lashes, I have fuller and longer lashes!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...