Botanic Choice Manuka Honey Immunity GummiesBerry

by Botanic Choice

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Botanic Choice Manuka Honey Immunity GummiesBerry!
Michele D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Botanic Choice Manuka Honey Immunity GummiesBerry uploaded by Michele D.
I recognize that a natural product is going to taste and smell a little different than one loaded with artificial flavors and sugar. That said, these gummies just have a really weird smell and mouth feel. I’ve been using them diligently since receiving them as part of a Wedderspoon initiative and as probiotics take a bit to really do their thing the most I can really say is they don’t upset my stomach or have any side effects. Not sure I would repurchase for $30 but if you’re really into Manuka honey you may appreciate them more than I did.
Kim M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Botanic Choice Manuka Honey Immunity GummiesBerry uploaded by Kim M.
This product is now called “Wedderspoon” Manuka Honey Immunity Gummies. I was gifted these to try and I love them! The gummies are all natural, taste great, and contain tons of probiotics with 100% daily vitamin C. They have a fruity and subtle honey flavor. My daughter loves them too! I like these so much better than other gummies because the texture is great and they don’t stick in my teeth. Also the gummies contain no gelatin so they are vegetarian. Awesome!
Berlin B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Botanic Choice Manuka Honey Immunity GummiesBerry uploaded by Berlin B.
Taste great. It doesn’t have corn syrup, the sweet taste come from juice concentrate. Vitamin C and probiotic. Recommended!
Susan  S.
Fairview, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Botanic Choice Manuka Honey Immunity GummiesBerry uploaded by Susan  S.
Botanic Choice Manuka Honey Immunity GummiesBerry uploaded by Susan  S.
This review is almost like my review of the Wedderspoon Manuka Honey immunity support citrus gummies. I really wanted to like this product, but I couldn't get past the smell and taste. When I first opened the bottle, I noticed an almost rotten odor. I could taste honey and berries a tiny bit, but for the most part these gummies really had an off taste. And the texture was squishy, not the rubbery texture of gummy bears. You have to take 3 gummies to get a full serving of vitamin C. These also contain probiotics. But 3 gummies are 25 calories and 6 grams of carbs! I think I can get the same amount of nutrients from my regular daily multivitamin. #Wedderspoon
Diana L.
San Jose, CA
Botanic Choice Manuka Honey Immunity GummiesBerry uploaded by Diana L.
I got both these bottles free from social nature. I’m currently using the berry gummies, and I can say the taste can be funny at first but you’ll get used to it. Also the texture is pretty soft and chewy. I think it’s a good way to get that extra immunity! Botanic Choice Manuka Honey Immunity GummiesBerry
Iryna H.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Botanic Choice Manuka Honey Immunity GummiesBerry uploaded by Iryna H.
So I got these for free from social nature. And here couple things it smell put me off at first but it taste better than the citrus one they have. It also doesn’t really have gummy texture. It just soft and I end up just eating it. Well again it taste okay, but I expected more. The price point is $20, but since I got it for free I can’t complain. And it’s my first time trying immunity gummies. I can’t say if they help or not as I just started using them. But I will update this review.
Tiara G.
Naples, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Botanic Choice Manuka Honey Immunity GummiesBerry uploaded by Tiara G.
I received these product as a complimentary sample to test and review from Soacial Nature. I like the Botanic Choice - Botanic Choice Manuka Honey Immunity GummiesBerry flavor more than the citrus ones. Also is not that sweet so its safe for my daily diet. The price itself is affordable to get, under 20 bucks for one month supply and you can find it at every groceries store in US.
Sandy  G.
Green Bay, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
6,222 reviews
This is a great formula!! A large amount of probiotics, plus a berry gummy!! Plus it is free if artificial sweeteners!!
Ariel  H.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Botanic Choice Manuka Honey Immunity GummiesBerry uploaded by Ariel  H.
Purchased at: Amazon
We decided to give the Manuka Honey immunity gummies and let me tell you,the berry ones are delicious. They don't taste like dirt,nice chew and very flavorful! The entire bottle was less than $15 and has 90 gummies full of goodness
Hillary S.
Berwyn Hts, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tastes great, a very heavy strawberry flavor. Slightly tart. 3 gummies is the dose so the bottle is only a 30 day supply. For improvement I'd want a more concentrated formula to enjoy just one a day but it's sort of fun to get 3, I suppose you could have one with each meal. ****I received these complementary from the manufacturer.

Looking for your answer?