Botanic Choice Indigo Wild Zum Bar - Almond

by Botanic Choice

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Botanic Choice Indigo Wild Zum Bar - Almond!
Kaila F.
Buffalo
If I could give more than 5 stars I would, I bought this as a gift for my mom some years ago and when she raves about how great it was I decided to try it. The smell alone is absolutely amazing and it doesn’t feel like it’s stripping natural oils from your body and it’s just a really soothing soap. I bought it from Whole Foods I cant remember the price but whatever it is, please go buy it
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
I really like using goat’s milk soap, so when I found this at Wegmans, I thought I’d give it a try. It smells great, lathers really well, and leaves my skin feeling clean. I do wish it was a bit more moisturizing though.
Kaitlin K.
Fremont, IN
I really love Zum products! I have the goat’s milk bar soap in Almond and I really enjoy using it. I love the smell of Almond scented things. This soap lathers so well on my loofa and makes my skin soft! I also enjoy how Zum products are all-natural.

Looking for your answer?