Skin CareFacial SkincareBotanic Choice
Gel Ultimates Moisturizing Gel-lined Booties

Botanic Choice Gel Ultimates Moisturizing Gel-lined Booties

by Botanic Choice

Do you apply a lotion or cream before putting on the socks?
Is this a good product ???
These seems great to try! How well do they work! Do they stay cool the entire time? How many uses?
Start your review of Botanic Choice Gel Ultimates Moisturizing Gel-lined Booties!
Cicero, IL
I used the product twice and I can say my feet have felt soft and smooth I recommend you get this item
flint, mi
I have used these before they work well keeping the feet moist and feeling great! I would buy them again
I use these booties for help soften my feet while I sleep. Great way to help products keep feet moist while you sleep.
Bennett, CO
I suffer really bad from dry cracking heels. Living in the high altitude the air tends to really run havoc on my skin. I would love to try out these moisturizing booties.