Botanic Choice Echinacea Purpurea Root 400 mg

by Botanic Choice

What do you think of this. ?
How effective do you think this Echinacea is? I am a bit skeptical of taking Echinacea . Does it affect anyone's allergies.
How is this better than using essential oils?
Start your review of Botanic Choice Echinacea Purpurea Root 400 mg!
Houston , TX
I was turned on to this product when I had surgery. It was recommended to take when I was having inflammation issues. I wouldn't recommend using this as a daily. More of a, "in case of______" type of product. Works great for when you need it!
Sacramento , CA
This stuff is amazing! Any time you feel like you're getting sick you take this a couple times a day and you'll feel better within days. The capsules make it so easy to take too, I make my whole family use this.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this stuff! It's a great immune system booster. It also helps when you feel like you're getting sick.
Kelso, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love NOW Foods supplement's. They are usually the first brand I go for. I love these Echinacea supplement's. Very good for the immune system!
Bunker Hill, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always take this ,it helps support your immune system and gives you an extra boost!!
La Mesa, CA
Aides in supporting my immune system! I always take it when I'm starting to feel run down! It works for me every-time without fail. I only use it when I start to get run down or I know I am going to be around people who have been sick.
Paulden, AZ
I ordered this when I had gotten a really bad cold/flu/bug. It helped me recover quickly and I give it to my wife and kids if they get sick too.
I have used this personally n i feel this is one of the best products out their in the matter
Prettyinink
Amazing herb/ plant. I tried many different brands and find NOW foods tend to be the best/ most effective. I bought it via Ebay and was impressed with the strength and results, it deffo seems more potent and works better than cheap supermarket brands. Well worth a try if you have any kind of flu/ ongoing infections, also my acne skin improves dramatically with this herb.
Bellmore, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use NOW Foods echinacea anytime I feel a cold coming on, and it really knocks down the duration and severity of any cold I've had this year. I take it throughout the duration of the cold and for a few days after to help keep it away, and it actually does work! Even if you aren't into natural medicine, give this a try the next time you feel a cold coming on!