Botanic Choice Aloe Vera 500 mg.

by Botanic Choice

Aloe Vera promotes stomach and liver health, while it safely and gently cleanses digestive lining, and soothes the digestive tract. Originating in Africa, the aloe Vera plant has long been recognized for its ability to calm and soothe. Today, many of us will keep a plant in our homes for sunburns and scrapes. However, researchers are now discovering this natural herbal wonder can soothe internally as well. And when your digestion is smooth and functioning properly, your body is able to effectively absorb nutrients, maintain a healthy immune function and enhance overall wellness. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Botanic Choice Aloe Vera 500 mg.!
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
No, no, no!! This stuff taste like poison and gave me diarrhea and green poop. Sorry if it's TMI but I don't want anyone else to go through it.

Looking for your answer?