Botanic Bouquet Dry Shampoo Scent Stick Tea Tree Lot Of 4 Refresh Oily Roots

Botanic Bouquet Dry Shampoo Scent Stick Tea Tree Lot Of 4 Refresh Oily Roots

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Botanic Bouquet Dry Shampoo Scent Stick Tea Tree Lot Of 4 Refresh Oily Roots!
How would you rate this product?
Virginia Bch, VA
Botanic Bouquet Dry Shampoo Scent Stick Tea Tree Lot Of 4 Refresh Oily Roots uploaded by april K.
I bought these on clearance and so happy I did. I have fine and thin hair and these are perfect and easy to use. They don’t leave the white residue like other dry shampoos. I can throw it in my purse and use it after the gym or anytime I need to freshen up. Just hope I can find them when I run out!
Massena, NY
I bought. This to try love the way it smells and. Make my hair pluss it was only .10 echos how cool is that yeah meee

Looking for your answer?