BY BOTAN

Botan® Brand Extra Fancy Calrose Rice.
Using new milling technology.
Just add water™.
Musenmai.
Specially selected.
U.S. no. 1. see more...

Chrissy B.
Sanford, FL
I use this rice all the time. My husband and I make a lot of Japanese and Korean food and this works perfect for making a sticky rice that you can pick up with chopsticks. It is delicious and flavorful. I always recommend this rice to people who want to make Asian dishes.
Beth C.
Spring Lake, NC
This is the best rice if you are looking for something a little more authentic. It's fluffy, sticky & so good. I use it to make fried rice, Spanish rice & just about any rice dish you can think of. A little pricey but well worth it.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
We used to buy this in the 20 lb bags. when my mom cooked korean food for us, she would use this rice. I still buy the small bag, I've tried other rice brands like this, but I still go back to what I know. Love it
Jaime P.
I don't really like this brand of rice but it is nice but I feel like it has more of a sticky rice feeling to it than just plain old rice rice.
Lauren W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my go to rice when I'm using my rice cooker. I always get perfectly steamed rice that everyone enjoys using this brand.
April  P.
Murray , UT
This rice is a staple in my pantry. Love how it cooks up nice and sticky. Use it for all my stirfry meals.