Home & GardenBathroomMedicine Cabinetbota
Calming & De-Stressing Night Cream

BOTA Calming & De-Stressing Night Cream

by bota

BOTA Calming & De-Stressing Night Cream soothes your skin while you sleep. Specifically formulated with lavender botanicals and full spectrum hemp-extract, you'll awake to skin that is moisturized and refreshed with this luxuriously textured cream. Calm your skin with nightly use.

Rosa Demascena Flower Water, Rose Infused Water, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil and Hemp Derived Cannabidiol(CBD), Dimethyl Isosorbide & Polysorbate 20, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-11 & Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9 ,Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isostearyl Linoleate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, C12-16 Alcohols, Palmitic Acid Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Monoethanolamine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BOTA Calming & De-Stressing Night Cream!
Kris L.
Derry, NH
BOTA Calming & De-Stressing Night Cream uploaded by Kris L.
This is a nice calming cream before bed. It smells like lavender and is soothing on my face. Not irritating at all. It does make my face feel moisturized too. I like this a lot for a cbd product. Highly recommend!
Javon L.
Everett, WA
BOTA Calming & De-Stressing Night Cream uploaded by Javon L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I only used a little bit the first time. The product smells more like medication than lavender, its not a great smell. I always prefer natural scents or even just unscented. But this honestly just smells terrible. It is very thick, and glides on well but the sides of my nose did not like it. it slightly burned. All in all i wouldn't buy this product. It might be better for someone else. Someone who needs a more thick cream for their face. I didn't feel calm, and i wasn't interested in using again.
Jessica M.
Hampton, VA
I received a sample of this with an ultra order. I absolutely love it! Smells great and works well too.
Christi R.
Warwick, RI
I received a sample of this when I made a purchase at Ulta or Sephora. It’s a very creamy texture that is easy to apply and it goes right into the skin. It smells very herbal since it has lavender and CBD. My skin has been much more calm since using this and I’ve had less breakouts. I would definitely purchase the full-sized product.
Allison K.
Hamburg, NY
Obsessed is the biggest understatement in the world. I know the $30 price tag may deter some people but if you deal with hormonal acne, this is a holy grail product. And as a bonus it smells nice, absorbs quickly, and isn’t oily... oh and it smells phenomenal! [product:bota-calming-&-de-stressing-night-cream]
chloe W.
Yorkana, PA
i love this stuff. i was scared that the lavender would irritate my skin, but it didn’t!! it just made my sleep more restful! super hydrating too and very thick. love the new airless pump applicator too
Kristina M.
Venice, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
So I absolutely love the smell of this because it’s lavender and I love lavender. I hate the pump it doesn’t work the product is too thick to go through it properly. I opened it up and it literally looks like play-doh in the bottle. It is super thick and hard to distribute on my face evenly and I don’t think it does anything for my face. I’m going to stick with just my rosehip oil on my face.
Lydia S.
Knoxville
Purchased at: ULTA
Usually when something smells of herbs and lavender this much, it’s meant for body or hands, not face. But here we are... As this product doesn’t seem to disagree with my skin, I’ll continue using it for aromatherapy, but I have to be in the mood for it.
Brianna G.
I hate the way this product dispenses. It comes out almost stringy and barely pumps. The scent is more hemp-y with a slight hint of lavender. Okay if you put on at night before bed so it absorbs well, but otherwise a bit thick. Does not seem to clog pores thankfully.
Elba M.
Decatur, GA
Recently starting using the product before going to bed. Not crazy about the smell , does not smell like lavender smells more like medicine. Feel thicker when going on face. Would not purchase again

Looking for your answer?