BY BOTA BOX

Cassia E.
Yeah, it’s a box of young Shiraz. It’s not going to be one of the great wine experiences of your life. But it makes a great eco-friendly table wine option, particularly for small households where you don’t want to open a bottle on a weeknight and you don’t want to rest of the wine oxidizing after your one glass. The Shiraz is the red Bota Box variety that copes best with being drunk so young. Total pizza/burger/barbecue wine but that’s a category, not an insult.
Candice W.
Harrison, AR
I love Bota Box! The Shiraz is a very good balance of dry slightly fruity flavors. The packaging makes it easy to travel with. You don't have to worry about breaking glass. And you get four bottles of wine in one box for the price of just one other name brand bottle of wine.
Kara G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Okay, so I know that boxed wine has a bad reputation, but this Shiraz is amazing. I tried it once while I was at a party and a few days later I went to the store to get more. The only problem with it is that it is easier to forget how much you've been drinking because usually my fiance and I split a bottle but with the box we just kept filling up our glasses!
Cynthia W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
It is a BOX of wine. Now one could take that in two directions. If you're the pessimist, you would say it's a box and gross. But if you're with us in the other happy crew...this wine is in a BOX. ITS TRAVEL FRIENDLY.
Melissa M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of my favorite go to wines to purchase. Boxed wines have come a long way, and this has a delicious flavor. I love that it fits conveniently on my counter and that it is a reasonable price. I highly recommend giving this wine a try!
Leah S.
Phoenix, AZ
Forget everything you know about box wine! This is a great wine from a sustainable company! All the varietals are great but the Shiraz is a very good balance of dry slightly fruity flavors. The packaging makes it so that you can store wine for a few days if you don't finish the bottle.
Alicia B.
Fayetteville, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A+! Love this Shiraz! Very affordable and tastes wonderful. Where I live it doesn't cost $29.99, but $16. It also has .5% higher alcohol content than some of the other boxes. This is one of my regular wine purchases and I am always very satisfied.
Shannon D.
Camas, WA
Bota Box, how I love you! Seriously, these are the best of the boxed wines in my eyes! The flavor, bouquet and clarity are very good. When combined with the convenience of a long lasting boxed wine, it's an outstanding value.
Ashlee T.
Sandy, UT
This is by far the BEST bow wine that I have ever tried. Besides the fact that it comes in a box, you would never know this was a "box wine" Full, hearty flavor and strong, rich aroma. I always keep a box on my counter. Very impressed!!
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Amazing value, you basically get 4 bottles in 1 box for about $20. The wine stays fresher for longer because of the bag, but it definitely doesn't taste like wine from a box! Yum.