Bota Box Redvolution

by Bota Box

Bota Box wines are always ready for an adventure. Packaged using sustainable materials and a resealable spout that keeps light and air out, you can enjoy quality wines anywhere, anytime for up to 30 days after opening. So whether your plans include a weekend camping trip or a movie night in with your dog, the full-bodied flavor of Bota Box red wine pairs perfectly with all of life?s adventures.

Is this in a bag or a bottle?
How sweet is this? I've been wanting to try it, but am worried it'll be too sweet. I normally enjoy Shiraz and occasionally Malbec, but would love to mix it up a little.
Has anyone that has tried this also tried the Nighthawk Black? How do they compare?
Start your review of Bota Box Redvolution!
Kim B.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
First of all this is four bottles of wine in a box. Near me it retails for $20 which you can’t beat. I wanted a “drier” red wine because I was tired of drinking super sweet red wine. This red blend is still sweet and very easy to drink. The only downside is that it’s hard to track how much you’re drinking in one sitting. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Kelly M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
1,469 reviews
No, I did not buy this. I had it at my friend's house. If he was writing this review then I'm sure he would give it 5 stars. But in my opinion it is a solid 3.
Kacey O.
Lebanon , TN
Bota Box Redvolution uploaded by Kacey O.
This is my go-to wine being in quarantine! Holds about 3 bottles and stays good for 30 days. So easy and confident and tastes great!
Christina T.
Sandwich, MA
For the price/quality/quantity you can not beat this wine. I love the eco-friendly boxes and find that it stays fresher longer than an opened bottle. I think its the perfect red table wine and it pairs nicely with a hearty meal- pot roast/chili, also healthier lighter meals- steak tacos/steak salads, and all snacks - popcorn/chocolate! Plus it also comes in a smaller size that is perfect to put in your purse and take anywhere with you!
Kayla N.
Owensboro, KY
This was quite awful. It tasted like rock gut wine and was way more expensive than other boxed wines. I was not happy at all and had to mix it to make it drinkable. The spout was easy to use but that's all the good I can say. I will never buy this again and will not try other flavors.
Hannah H.
Knoxville, TN
Bota Box Redvolution uploaded by Hannah H.
This is great when you only want a single glass of wine. It keeps up to a month in your pantry which is WAY longer than any bottled wine. This is perfect for a single person or if you’re the only wine drinker in your home. I like the redvolution variety because it is very dark and smooth. Staple wine in my home. Also a good value when you factor in the fact you won’t be pouring out half a bottle after it oxidizes before you drink it.
Bri F.
Bota Box Redvolution is one of those wines that you can't place your taste buds on, as far as categorizing goes. It's got several different flavors that are soooo good paired with cheeses, italian dinners and it's even acceptable just as a casual drink. 10/10 would 100% drink again!
Michelle G.
If I could give this wine 10 stars I would. This is my go-to red wine every time. It is the best value for any occasion. I spent $18 on a box and it lasted me a month. I would highly, highly recommend to anyone.
Lindsey W.
Knoxville , TN
If you’re on the struggle bus financially, this is the best bang for your buck. The box contains the equivalent of 4 bottles and it is SO much better than Franzia or any other popular box wine brand. It actually has a nice flavor and has won several awards
Jordan O.
Kennewick, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is an easy to drink red blend wine. I love the classy box compared to other boxed wine. I wish the cardboard wasn’t so thick. It is a good value at most stores. I recommend this to others. I buy it regularly.