BY BOTA BOX #63 in Wine

• How sweet is this? I've been wanting to try it, but am worried it...1 Answers
  • Has anyone that has tried this also tried the Nighthawk Black? Ho...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katelynn E.
this has to be one of my favorite ways to drink wine! its the perfect concept its great to take to parties to share or too just have at home if youre not one to drink a whole bottle in the 3 day period a bottle is good after opening. and bota box for being a boxed wine has such an expensive taste too it and its not expensive what so ever!
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
Happy Hour Expert
Okay a lot of people gasp at the idea of drinking wine from a box....but this is a decent red blend for a everyday wine, no funky notes at all nice bold flavor beautiful color , great dry I recommend this to a lot of my friend that don't want to spend a lot of money on a red blend but want something of decent quality.
Cassie Renee S.
Happy Hour Expert
I am somewhat newer to box wine.. I started about a year ago and Bota Box is my favorite by far!! I'm a Red gal, so the Redvolution and Nighthawk are my absolute favorites!! It is a must for a #backyardbash any time of the year!! If you haven't tried already, give it a try because you can't beat the value!!
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
Happy Hour Expert
I thought boxed wine would be awful, but Bota Box has THE best boxed wine! The quality is great, and it's cheaper to buy this than the equivalent in bottles. I love to buy this because then I don't have to keep going to the liquor store to get more wine, I always have some! It lasts long and tastes great.
Sue K.
Leominster, MA
Happy Hour Expert
This red wine blend is a great all-around wine. I love having this around for the holidays because everyone seems to like it, no matter what their wine tastes are. I am a big fan of Bota Box, because the wine stays fresh, and this is one of favorites.
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
I love Bota Box wine! It's perfect to take on boat day or on the beach. It's very good tasting box wine that keeps fresh for weeks! It has easy to pour out of the built in spout. I have bought it wine more times than I care to share:)
Candice W.
Wendell, NC
This is perfect for a casual glass of wine at home or sharing with friends around a bonfire. The fruity taste is perfectly pronounced and balanced without being sweet. You can't beat the price for an award winning wine
Katie M.
Aurora, OH
This is the best go to wine for family gatherings where a lot of wine is consumed!! We don't usually buy boxed wines but this is our favorite! We also love that we can find it at pretty much every store!
Alyssa M.
Lafayette, LA
This blend is really great if you like red wines. There are plenty of flavors that are brought out. I also love the Bota Box because I find that it stays fresh for longer than bottled wine.
Laura C.
Amazing! Not normally a box wine girl but the guy at store swore it would be worth it. It is! great price for $10, I would pay 2x that but love that I don't have to. A must have.
Allison W.
Mandan, ND
Has anyone that has tried this also tried the Nighthawk Black? How do they compare?
Alex E.
Holland, MI
How sweet is this? I've been wanting to try it, but am worried it'll be too sweet. I normally enjoy Shiraz and occasionally Malbec, but would love to mix it up a little.
Silja M.
Fayetteville, AR
Is this in a bag or a bottle?