Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Laura S.

BY BOTA BOX

• ""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from? 1 Answers
  • What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like th...2 Answers
Angela U.
I love a good pinot. this is definitely affordable and taste great. Your guests will never know it's box wine.
Shannon S.
Williamsport, PA
I love bota box! Pinot grigio is my favorite white wine and bota box never disappoints. They promote recycling!
Jeannine H.
Knoxville, TN
It may be a box but don't let that fool you. The quality of this box stands up well against it's competition.
kayleigh t.
chattanooga, tn
i love the size of the box. people think box wine....gross. but botta is very tasty and worth the money too!
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
I love Bota Box, and this is a really good wine, so you can't beat that. Great price, and lasts a while!
Lorelei  E.
New Hartford, NY
Definitely my favorite flavor of boxed wine. I recommend this nice fruity smooth pinot for any season.
Victoria C.
Anoka, MN
Ok, received as a gift. It wasn't my favorite bottle of Pinot, however it definitely wasn't the worst.
Kari P.
Auburn, AL
Good wine for picnics and for traveling. It's not amazing, but it is perfectly good everyday wine.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
Pretty good wine and a GREAT value. The mini botas are great as well.. It's an adult juice box ;)
Haley B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My absolute fave love they come in small box for travel. The taste is great. Price is fantastic
Kerrianne B.
Franklin, MA
What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the convenience factor or the box
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from?