Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Laura S.

BY BOTA BOX

• ""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from? 1 Answers
  • What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like th...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tiffany J.
Nottingham, MD
You get go wrong with a bota box . It's great price and it's packaging is slim and a perfect space saver. It holds to true to some of good Pinot griot. Great taste and enjoyable. A good table wine.. It's affordable and best value . Can't beat 17 dollars for 4 bottles of wine in a box.
Mary P.
St Petersburg, FL
This wine is horrible. I mean it's a box wine. It's obviously not going to be very good.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
This is a pretty decent wine. I'm no expert, but this is one of my favorites for sure.
Emily L.
Love the idea of such convenient and cute packaging and they offer a really great variety of wines. The Pinot Grigio is one of my favorites since i tend to like white wines better than reds. These are awesome to take along to parties or BBQs and even to give as gifts
Victoria C.
Anoka, MN
Ok, received as a gift. It wasn't my favorite bottle of Pinot, however it definitely wasn't the worst.
Cynthia S.
Seymour
Great deal for a great price. Rich in flavor and great for a girls night in! Saves money and also easy to store.
Francesca M.
Pretty good. It's a solid box of wine although I didn't get to finish it all before it went bad. But their boxed wine is good and reasonably priced. You can find it at most grocery stores. It's very easy to find and a good purchase :)
Josephine A.
I love Bota boxes! I am not a huge wine snob but have had both expensive and non expensive, and Bota has a really great taste for being on the cheaper size. It is so convenient for picnics or sneaking into the movie theater (or wherever else you'd want to sneak in some wine!)
Lamona W.
This Pinot was quite yummy but Im just a moscato fan so I did not love it! It was the first good quality wine I've had out of a box which was nice
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
Very drinkable and affordable. I am not the pickiest of wine drinkers though. Perfect buy on payday or to bring to a party.
Kerrianne B.
Franklin, MA
What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the convenience factor or the box
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from?