Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Laura S.

BY BOTA BOX

• ""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from? 1 Answers
  • What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like th...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mery T.
Cerritos, CA
Who new wine in a box could taste to good and be so fun, don't be fooled by the box it has a fresh great flavor! Trust me!
Amy L.
Delish! Smooth, light wine perfect for lots of pairings. I love that it comes in a box and the nozzle is easy to use.
Molly M.
HighlandsRanch
This is my go to box of wine. I also love the smaller juice box sized boxes. They’re affordable and great tasting.
Genie A.
Beech Island, SC
I'm not a fan of boxed wine but this one was really good. It was fruity and smooth and paired well with my meals
Angela U.
I love a good pinot. this is definitely affordable and taste great. Your guests will never know it's box wine.
Shannon S.
Williamsport, PA
I love bota box! Pinot grigio is my favorite white wine and bota box never disappoints. They promote recycling!
kayleigh t.
chattanooga, tn
i love the size of the box. people think box wine....gross. but botta is very tasty and worth the money too!
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
The price is nice, but this taste awful. I didn't expect much but this was truly horrible
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
I love this wine! It is perfect to take to the beach and to parties and it's very tasty.
Jill E.
Russellville, AR
This was only okay for me. I like the moscato much better! I do love boxed wines, though, and the small ones are the way to go for trying new wines! I have only bought Bota Box once, but would like to try a couple more small boxes to test the waters!
Kerrianne B.
Franklin, MA
What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the convenience factor or the box
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from?