Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Laura S.

BY BOTA BOX

• ""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from? 1 Answers
  • What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the ...2 Answers
Lily C.
Lily C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
My girlfriends and I bought the Bota Box for wine nights when we watch the Bachelor on Monday nights. I usually prefer red wines, though my friends prefer white wines so we decided on the Bota Box Pino Grigio. I ended up really enjoying this boxed wine! What first caught my attention was the packaging, as I and a sucker for good branding and design. We chose the 3 liter box as we were going to have a few people over and needed a lot of wine on a limited budget. The 3 liter box was under $20, and the box did not lie when it stated it was worth 4 bottles of wine! We did not finish the box that night as it was pretty big, but it was a hit among our friends. I personally enjoyed it, it was light and refreshing and I liked the notes of peach. It was not too sweet which I found enjoyable. The wine paired very well as we had grilled chicken and mac and cheese for dinner. A bonus for me was that the box itself is recyclable. Overall it was a great choice as it provided a lot of quality wine at a lower price point which is even management for college students like me. A low price does not mean low quality in the case of the Bota Box and I look forward to trying their other varieties of wine.
Danielle I.
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
I love Bota Box, and this is a really good wine, so you can't beat that. Great price, and lasts a while!
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Love bota box! One of the better boxed wines. Easy storage, long lasting, and good tastes. Great for bringing to get togethers instead of lugging a glass bottle around.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
Pretty good wine and a GREAT value. The mini botas are great as well.. It's an adult juice box ;)
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
AUSTIN, TX
This is a great Pinot Grigio. I really like Bota Box (the cabernet sauvignon is my personal favorite) - the box design keeps the wine really fresh and it's so convenient. Makes less waste too!
Lorelei  E.
Lorelei E.
New Hartford, NY
Definitely my favorite flavor of boxed wine. I recommend this nice fruity smooth pinot for any season.
jessica V.
jessica V.
Baltimore, MD
I love love love Bota Box wine! The price is great. It's super convenient if you only want a glass here and there. It keeps for a long time! I always keep a Bota Box on the counter!
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
I love this wine! It is perfect to take to the beach and to parties and it's very tasty.
Jill E.
Jill E.
Russellville, AR
Happy Hour Expert
This was only okay for me. I like the moscato much better! I do love boxed wines, though, and the small ones are the way to go for trying new wines! I have only bought Bota Box once, but would like to try a couple more small boxes to test the waters!
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Nottingham, MD
You get go wrong with a bota box . It's great price and it's packaging is slim and a perfect space saver. It holds to true to some of good Pinot griot. Great taste and enjoyable. A good table wine.. It's affordable and best value . Can't beat 17 dollars for 4 bottles of wine in a box.
Kerrianne B.
Kerrianne B.
Franklin, MA
What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the convenience factor or the box
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from?