Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Colten K.Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Laura S.

BY BOTA BOX

• ""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from? 1 Answers
  • What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erin B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Bota Box! Such a great price for awesome flavor. Have 3 in my pantry right now :) Malbec and Pinot are my fave.
Elizabeth S.
Dubuque, IA
I love a good Pinot Grigio. Bota Box is great because of how it is stored. Stays fresh longer. The price is very affordable.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
Very drinkable and affordable. I am not the pickiest of wine drinkers though. Perfect buy on payday or to bring to a party.
Mery T.
Cerritos, CA
Who new wine in a box could taste to good and be so fun, don't be fooled by the box it has a fresh great flavor! Trust me!
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
Girls I travel with the small one and no one's the wiser. I love this especially at a BBQ just chill and lay the box out.
Rachel G.
Cullman , AL
I love the little mini Bota Boxes! They are great for parties or as favors. They are always a hit in gift baskets too!
Amy L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Delish! Smooth, light wine perfect for lots of pairings. I love that it comes in a box and the nozzle is easy to use.
Molly M.
HighlandsRanch
This is my go to box of wine. I also love the smaller juice box sized boxes. They’re affordable and great tasting.
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm not a fan of boxed wine but this one was really good. It was fruity and smooth and paired well with my meals
Cynthia S.
Seymour
Great deal for a great price. Rich in flavor and great for a girls night in! Saves money and also easy to store.
Kerrianne B.
Franklin, MA
What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the convenience factor or the box
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from?