Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Colten K.Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Laura S.

BY BOTA BOX

• ""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from? 1 Answers
  • What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I...2 Answers
Leah S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love all bota box products. It's cost effective, saves space in the fridge, and is eco-friendly! The pino grigio is just what you expect, light, refreshing, but not too sweet.
Kathryn D.
AUSTIN, TX
This is a great Pinot Grigio. I really like Bota Box (the cabernet sauvignon is my personal favorite) - the box design keeps the wine really fresh and it's so convenient. Makes less waste too!
Lindsey E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love bota box! One of the better boxed wines. Easy storage, long lasting, and good tastes. Great for bringing to get togethers instead of lugging a glass bottle around.
Jordan V.
Hattiesburg
This is a surprisingly good boxed wine! I don’t normally purchase boxed wine but after trying this at my sisters house, I have continued to purchase it!
Amanda H.
Coppell, TX
I usually keep a box stocked in my fridge. Equals 3 bottles for nearly the price of one. The freshness lasts much longer than an opened bottle of wine
Lamona W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This Pinot was quite yummy but Im just a moscato fan so I did not love it! It was the first good quality wine I've had out of a box which was nice
Colten K.
Little Rock
Eco friendly is a plus for me! This is my favorite wine ever! Nice taste easy to open unlike bottles. And very easy to store in my wine cooler!
Jamie S.
Forest Hill, MD
This wine is something I keep in the house for when I need a glass with dinner. The box is very convenient and the wine is very good
Laiken M.
I love the packing on this wine. I love how they have the boxed ones to go. They are amazing with the taste and flavor of the wines
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
There ain't nothin' wrong with boxed wine! This is perfect for a day out on the beach or picnicking. It's a very drinkable white.
Kerrianne B.
Franklin, MA
What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the convenience factor or the box
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from?