Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Laura S.

BY BOTA BOX

• ""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from? 1 Answers
  • What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like th...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kathryn D.
AUSTIN, TX
This is a great Pinot Grigio. I really like Bota Box (the cabernet sauvignon is my personal favorite) - the box design keeps the wine really fresh and it's so convenient. Makes less waste too!
Lindsey E.
Love bota box! One of the better boxed wines. Easy storage, long lasting, and good tastes. Great for bringing to get togethers instead of lugging a glass bottle around.
Kari P.
Auburn, AL
Good wine for picnics and for traveling. It's not amazing, but it is perfectly good everyday wine.
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
I love Bota Box, and this is a really good wine, so you can't beat that. Great price, and lasts a while!
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
Pretty good wine and a GREAT value. The mini botas are great as well.. It's an adult juice box ;)
Erin B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Bota Box! Such a great price for awesome flavor. Have 3 in my pantry right now :) Malbec and Pinot are my fave.
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
Girls I travel with the small one and no one's the wiser. I love this especially at a BBQ just chill and lay the box out.
Jordan V.
Hattiesburg
This is a surprisingly good boxed wine! I don’t normally purchase boxed wine but after trying this at my sisters house, I have continued to purchase it!
Amanda H.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
I usually keep a box stocked in my fridge. Equals 3 bottles for nearly the price of one. The freshness lasts much longer than an opened bottle of wine
Jamie S.
Forest Hill, MD
This wine is something I keep in the house for when I need a glass with dinner. The box is very convenient and the wine is very good
Kerrianne B.
Franklin, MA
What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the convenience factor or the box
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from?