Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Laura S.

BY BOTA BOX

• ""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from? 1 Answers
  • What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the ...2 Answers
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Buffalo, NY
This is actually one of my favorite wines! Don't let the box fool you-- it's excellent, especially for the price! At around $20 a box, it's a steal. I love that the packaging extends the life of the wine as well. It's great to just have in the fridge or to have at parties as a low cost/ high quality alcohol option. I recommend it to all my friends and I've purchased it several times for myself too.
Linda P.
Linda P.
Windsor, ME
pinot Grigio seems to be my go to wine.. I tend to have with chiken and fish dishes but love it with a good steak as well . I bought mine at our local grocery store very easily accessible . compares well to other wines and I would definitely recommend . I love this particular wine
Elyse K.
Elyse K.
Birmingham, AL
Surprisingly good for a box wine. I am more familiar of the cheap boxed wine so it took me awhile to be like okay I'm going to try it. Much better than other brands. I was satisfied with it, after all.
Lamona W.
Lamona W.
This Pinot was quite yummy but Im just a moscato fan so I did not love it! It was the first good quality wine I've had out of a box which was nice
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Minneapolis, MN
I thought this was great boxed wine! it is a reasonable price and you get 4 bottles in each box! It is great for parties with many people and easy to use! no hassel with having a cork screw! I like the taste for a cheap wine and would/have bought it multiple times!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Anoka, MN
Ok, received as a gift. It wasn't my favorite bottle of Pinot, however it definitely wasn't the worst.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
Very drinkable and affordable. I am not the pickiest of wine drinkers though. Perfect buy on payday or to bring to a party.
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Happy Hour Expert
These were surprisingly good for a lottle boxed wine. Its prett strong too, which, in my opinion all pinot usually is. Its decent, budget friendly, and easy to find at pretty much any liquor store.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Seymour
Great deal for a great price. Rich in flavor and great for a girls night in! Saves money and also easy to store.
Francesca M.
Francesca M.
Pretty good. It's a solid box of wine although I didn't get to finish it all before it went bad. But their boxed wine is good and reasonably priced. You can find it at most grocery stores. It's very easy to find and a good purchase :)
Kerrianne B.
Kerrianne B.
Franklin, MA
What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the convenience factor or the box
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from?