Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Laura S.

BY BOTA BOX

• ""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from? 1 Answers
  • What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like th...2 Answers
Victoria N.
Happy Hour Expert
One of the most disappointing value wines I have ever purchased. I love bota box products but the pinot Grigio was a miss. Too acidic and not an easy drinker. Perhaps this would be great mixed as sangria but I would not purchase again.
Ashley D.
Glade Valley , NC
I am usually not much on boxed wines. However, this one is actually really good and is decently priced. I like the box because it is big enough that it lasts me for a while, and it is much more affordable than some of the other good wines that I enjoy.
Chelsea C.
Westfield, IN
Who would've thought that boxed wine could be this good?! This is great for drinkers who only have a glass or two at a time. It stays fresh and crisp for weeks after opening and putting in the fridge!
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Happy Hour Expert
This wine is awesome!! Tastes like a quality wine without the price of a quality wine. Also super easy to store and take/ bring home from parties. My friends and I purchased bota boxes for a Christmas party and we all loved it!
Elyse K.
Birmingham, AL
Surprisingly good for a box wine. I am more familiar of the cheap boxed wine so it took me awhile to be like okay I'm going to try it. Much better than other brands. I was satisfied with it, after all.
Ashley D.
Mason, MI
Yum yum yum! This is a great and at a very reasonable price considering it is equivalent to four bottles. This is great to share with a group of friends as you chat the night away - just watch out it's almost too easy to drink!
Christine G.
It's good wine! Some people say "for a box wine.." box or bottle, its good! Nice price. Great for camping or canoeing since glass is prohibited a lot of times. I also love the bota minis- very good for travel!
Leah S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love all bota box products. It's cost effective, saves space in the fridge, and is eco-friendly! The pino grigio is just what you expect, light, refreshing, but not too sweet.
Kathryn D.
AUSTIN, TX
This is a great Pinot Grigio. I really like Bota Box (the cabernet sauvignon is my personal favorite) - the box design keeps the wine really fresh and it's so convenient. Makes less waste too!
Lindsey E.
Love bota box! One of the better boxed wines. Easy storage, long lasting, and good tastes. Great for bringing to get togethers instead of lugging a glass bottle around.
Kerrianne B.
Franklin, MA
What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the convenience factor or the box
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from?