Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Colten K.Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Laura S.

BY BOTA BOX

• ""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from? 1 Answers
  • What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily L.
Love the idea of such convenient and cute packaging and they offer a really great variety of wines. The Pinot Grigio is one of my favorites since i tend to like white wines better than reds. These are awesome to take along to parties or BBQs and even to give as gifts
Jill E.
Hot Springs, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This was only okay for me. I like the moscato much better! I do love boxed wines, though, and the small ones are the way to go for trying new wines! I have only bought Bota Box once, but would like to try a couple more small boxes to test the waters!
Francesca M.
Pretty good. It's a solid box of wine although I didn't get to finish it all before it went bad. But their boxed wine is good and reasonably priced. You can find it at most grocery stores. It's very easy to find and a good purchase :)
angela m.
A delicious wine perfect with a meal.i love the packaging it is gorgeous. Compared to alternative is less expensive.i love the flavors d I would buy it again.there is no too for improvement. It's great! I would recommend you try it
Christine G.
It's good wine! Some people say "for a box wine.." box or bottle, its good! Nice price. Great for camping or canoeing since glass is prohibited a lot of times. I also love the bota minis- very good for travel!
Tiffany J.
Nottingham, MD
You get go wrong with a bota box . It's great price and it's packaging is slim and a perfect space saver. It holds to true to some of good Pinot griot. Great taste and enjoyable. A good table wine.. It's affordable and best value . Can't beat 17 dollars for 4 bottles of wine in a box.
Kellie G.
Denton, TX
I love Pinot Grigio, it is my go to wine. When my husband brought back Bota from the store, I was excited to try it, but it didn't live up to the hype. I'd rather have wine from a bottle.
Kristen W.
Mosinee, WI
Bota Box has some very good wines in all varietals! I also enjoy that their boxes are made from recycled materials and they promote being environmentally friendly!
Linda P.
Windsor, ME
pinot Grigio seems to be my go to wine.. I tend to have with chiken and fish dishes but love it with a good steak as well . I bought mine at our local grocery store very easily accessible . compares well to other wines and I would definitely recommend . I love this particular wine
Chelsea C.
Westfield, IN
Who would've thought that boxed wine could be this good?! This is great for drinkers who only have a glass or two at a time. It stays fresh and crisp for weeks after opening and putting in the fridge!
Kerrianne B.
Franklin, MA
What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the convenience factor or the box
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from?