Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Laura S.

BY BOTA BOX

• ""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from? 1 Answers
  • What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the ...2 Answers
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
I usually keep a box stocked in my fridge. Equals 3 bottles for nearly the price of one. The freshness lasts much longer than an opened bottle of wine
Christine G.
Christine G.
It's good wine! Some people say "for a box wine.." box or bottle, its good! Nice price. Great for camping or canoeing since glass is prohibited a lot of times. I also love the bota minis- very good for travel!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Williamsport, PA
I love bota box! Pinot grigio is my favorite white wine and bota box never disappoints. They promote recycling!
Tara C.
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
The price is nice, but this taste awful. I didn't expect much but this was truly horrible
Kari P.
Kari P.
Auburn, AL
Good wine for picnics and for traveling. It's not amazing, but it is perfectly good everyday wine.
Erin B.
Erin B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Bota Box! Such a great price for awesome flavor. Have 3 in my pantry right now :) Malbec and Pinot are my fave.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
Girls I travel with the small one and no one's the wiser. I love this especially at a BBQ just chill and lay the box out.
Mery T.
Mery T.
Cerritos, CA
Who new wine in a box could taste to good and be so fun, don't be fooled by the box it has a fresh great flavor! Trust me!
Leah S.
Leah S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love all bota box products. It's cost effective, saves space in the fridge, and is eco-friendly! The pino grigio is just what you expect, light, refreshing, but not too sweet.
Josephine A.
Josephine A.
I love Bota boxes! I am not a huge wine snob but have had both expensive and non expensive, and Bota has a really great taste for being on the cheaper size. It is so convenient for picnics or sneaking into the movie theater (or wherever else you'd want to sneak in some wine!)
Kerrianne B.
Kerrianne B.
Franklin, MA
What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the convenience factor or the box
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from?