Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Laura S.

BY BOTA BOX

• ""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from? 1 Answers
  • What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like th...2 Answers
jessica V.
Baltimore, MD
I love love love Bota Box wine! The price is great. It's super convenient if you only want a glass here and there. It keeps for a long time! I always keep a Bota Box on the counter!
Ashley D.
Mason, MI
Yum yum yum! This is a great and at a very reasonable price considering it is equivalent to four bottles. This is great to share with a group of friends as you chat the night away - just watch out it's almost too easy to drink!
Josephine A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Bota boxes! I am not a huge wine snob but have had both expensive and non expensive, and Bota has a really great taste for being on the cheaper size. It is so convenient for picnics or sneaking into the movie theater (or wherever else you'd want to sneak in some wine!)
Emily L.
Love the idea of such convenient and cute packaging and they offer a really great variety of wines. The Pinot Grigio is one of my favorites since i tend to like white wines better than reds. These are awesome to take along to parties or BBQs and even to give as gifts
Jill E.
Russellville, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This was only okay for me. I like the moscato much better! I do love boxed wines, though, and the small ones are the way to go for trying new wines! I have only bought Bota Box once, but would like to try a couple more small boxes to test the waters!
angela m.
A delicious wine perfect with a meal.i love the packaging it is gorgeous. Compared to alternative is less expensive.i love the flavors d I would buy it again.there is no too for improvement. It's great! I would recommend you try it
Christine G.
It's good wine! Some people say "for a box wine.." box or bottle, its good! Nice price. Great for camping or canoeing since glass is prohibited a lot of times. I also love the bota minis- very good for travel!
Tiffany J.
Nottingham, MD
You get go wrong with a bota box . It's great price and it's packaging is slim and a perfect space saver. It holds to true to some of good Pinot griot. Great taste and enjoyable. A good table wine.. It's affordable and best value . Can't beat 17 dollars for 4 bottles of wine in a box.
Kellie G.
Denton, TX
I love Pinot Grigio, it is my go to wine. When my husband brought back Bota from the store, I was excited to try it, but it didn't live up to the hype. I'd rather have wine from a bottle.
Kristen W.
Minneapolis, MN
Bota Box has some very good wines in all varietals! I also enjoy that their boxes are made from recycled materials and they promote being environmentally friendly!
Kerrianne B.
Franklin, MA
What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the convenience factor or the box
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from?