Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Laura S.

BY BOTA BOX

• ""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from? 1 Answers
  • What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like th...2 Answers
Catherine R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The Bota Box pinot grigio is a really tasty value option. We usually have one in our fridge and a bota box of cabernet on the bar. We buy them at Publix when we are grocery shopping. They are a great value for the amount of wine you get. The wine is actually really tasty.
Heather D.
West Brookfield, MA
Perfect for travel and a go to wine that you can open and use as needed. Loved having several smaller boxes with us when we went on vacation. These are a great value and a nice basic wine. Would definitely by again because it is a nice wine, can bring to a pool or beach (not in glass) and a good value.
Jade M.
Poughkeepsie , NY
When in a crunch this is a great box wine to pick up. I got it for a party and it fit great in my refrigerator. I had everyone asking what brand it was. Good taste and inexpensive.
Victoria N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of the most disappointing value wines I have ever purchased. I love bota box products but the pinot Grigio was a miss. Too acidic and not an easy drinker. Perhaps this would be great mixed as sangria but I would not purchase again.
Ashley D.
Glade Valley , NC
I am usually not much on boxed wines. However, this one is actually really good and is decently priced. I like the box because it is big enough that it lasts me for a while, and it is much more affordable than some of the other good wines that I enjoy.
Linda P.
Windsor, ME
pinot Grigio seems to be my go to wine.. I tend to have with chiken and fish dishes but love it with a good steak as well . I bought mine at our local grocery store very easily accessible . compares well to other wines and I would definitely recommend . I love this particular wine
Chelsea C.
Westfield, IN
Who would've thought that boxed wine could be this good?! This is great for drinkers who only have a glass or two at a time. It stays fresh and crisp for weeks after opening and putting in the fridge!
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This wine is awesome!! Tastes like a quality wine without the price of a quality wine. Also super easy to store and take/ bring home from parties. My friends and I purchased bota boxes for a Christmas party and we all loved it!
Lauren K.
Baltic, CT

Bota Box wine is great for get togethers with friends. It's a very affordable wine and is much higher quality than your typical boxed wine. It's not too sweet and is great to drink on it's own or turn it into a wine spritzer or cocktail. The taste is mild enough that a group of people with differing wine tastes can all enjoy it together.
Elyse K.
Birmingham, AL
Surprisingly good for a box wine. I am more familiar of the cheap boxed wine so it took me awhile to be like okay I'm going to try it. Much better than other brands. I was satisfied with it, after all.
Kerrianne B.
Franklin, MA
What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the convenience factor or the box
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from?