Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Laura S.

BY BOTA BOX

• ""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from? 1 Answers
  • What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the ...2 Answers
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great wine for the price! Tart! Not too sweet! I have it in my fridge right now!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Reno, NV
Really love this wine! 4 bottles into one box and it last up to a flipping Month! I got this at Winco for $17 and it is perfect for me. I usually have a glass here an there and i am the only one that drinks wine in my house. The Pino Gri is my favorite because its so drinkable and easily cooked with and has a quality taste. Fruit Forward, Notes of cloves and pears. After tastes fades fast and does not linger long.
Stella E.
Stella E.
Saint Paul, MN
It is boxed wine, yes but is so much better than boxed wine! I serve this without shame for big events when I don't want to be dealing with a lot of bottles. Just set it out and let guests have at it and take the ribbing with a good-nature. Hy-vee offers the best price in my area.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Fort Belvoir, VA
My husband doesn't drink wine that much anymore so I was looking for something so I didn't feel obligated to drink a while bottle myself. It's okay for what it is.. definitely better than old school Franzia boxed wine. This is okay if you're eating something with it that will help cover the taste but that shouldn't be necessary. I'll keep looking for something better
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Austin, TX
Love this stuff! I mix mine with sparkling water for an almost champagne taste that hydrates while you enjoy. The cost is perfect for my budget as it's the equivalent of 3 bottles for $16, you can't go wrong there and it doesn't have a "box" taste like some others do. A+ from me!
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Happy Hour Expert
The Bota Box pinot grigio is a really tasty value option. We usually have one in our fridge and a bota box of cabernet on the bar. We buy them at Publix when we are grocery shopping. They are a great value for the amount of wine you get. The wine is actually really tasty.
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
One of the most disappointing value wines I have ever purchased. I love bota box products but the pinot Grigio was a miss. Too acidic and not an easy drinker. Perhaps this would be great mixed as sangria but I would not purchase again.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Westfield, IN
Who would've thought that boxed wine could be this good?! This is great for drinkers who only have a glass or two at a time. It stays fresh and crisp for weeks after opening and putting in the fridge!
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Happy Hour Expert
This wine is awesome!! Tastes like a quality wine without the price of a quality wine. Also super easy to store and take/ bring home from parties. My friends and I purchased bota boxes for a Christmas party and we all loved it!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Mason, MI
Yum yum yum! This is a great and at a very reasonable price considering it is equivalent to four bottles. This is great to share with a group of friends as you chat the night away - just watch out it's almost too easy to drink!
Kerrianne B.
Kerrianne B.
Franklin, MA
What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the convenience factor or the box
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from?