Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Colten K.Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Laura S.

BY BOTA BOX

• ""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from? 1 Answers
  • What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I...2 Answers
Catherine R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The Bota Box pinot grigio is a really tasty value option. We usually have one in our fridge and a bota box of cabernet on the bar. We buy them at Publix when we are grocery shopping. They are a great value for the amount of wine you get. The wine is actually really tasty.
Heather D.
West Brookfield, MA
Perfect for travel and a go to wine that you can open and use as needed. Loved having several smaller boxes with us when we went on vacation. These are a great value and a nice basic wine. Would definitely by again because it is a nice wine, can bring to a pool or beach (not in glass) and a good value.
Jade M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
When in a crunch this is a great box wine to pick up. I got it for a party and it fit great in my refrigerator. I had everyone asking what brand it was. Good taste and inexpensive.
Victoria N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of the most disappointing value wines I have ever purchased. I love bota box products but the pinot Grigio was a miss. Too acidic and not an easy drinker. Perhaps this would be great mixed as sangria but I would not purchase again.
Ashley D.
Glade Valley , NC
I am usually not much on boxed wines. However, this one is actually really good and is decently priced. I like the box because it is big enough that it lasts me for a while, and it is much more affordable than some of the other good wines that I enjoy.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This wine is awesome!! Tastes like a quality wine without the price of a quality wine. Also super easy to store and take/ bring home from parties. My friends and I purchased bota boxes for a Christmas party and we all loved it!
Lauren K.
Baltic, CT

Bota Box wine is great for get togethers with friends. It's a very affordable wine and is much higher quality than your typical boxed wine. It's not too sweet and is great to drink on it's own or turn it into a wine spritzer or cocktail. The taste is mild enough that a group of people with differing wine tastes can all enjoy it together.
Elyse K.
Birmingham, AL
Surprisingly good for a box wine. I am more familiar of the cheap boxed wine so it took me awhile to be like okay I'm going to try it. Much better than other brands. I was satisfied with it, after all.
jessica V.
Baltimore, MD
I love love love Bota Box wine! The price is great. It's super convenient if you only want a glass here and there. It keeps for a long time! I always keep a Bota Box on the counter!
Josephine A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Bota boxes! I am not a huge wine snob but have had both expensive and non expensive, and Bota has a really great taste for being on the cheaper size. It is so convenient for picnics or sneaking into the movie theater (or wherever else you'd want to sneak in some wine!)
Kerrianne B.
Franklin, MA
What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the convenience factor or the box
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from?