Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Laura S.

BY BOTA BOX

• ""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from? 1 Answers
  • What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like th...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Makenzie B.
Boston, MA
I love getting this wine! It isn’t a top notch by any means but having it in the little box is so convenient for any means! The taste is pretty good and it doesn’t taste as cheap as it is! This is pretty sweet for a Pinot so be ware!
Erica G.
This is my go-to summertime beach / boat wine! Always delicious, never too sugary (although it is pretty sweet) and just easy to drink. Reminds me of a good time with every sip! Will absolutely purchase again!
Jessica D.
Mason, MI
I write this review from a standpoint of this is a boxed wine. But heck! It’s an awesome wine! I love to have this available at parties because of its great taste, easy pour, and quantity. It always goes over well with guests and won’t disappoint. Really a game changer in the boxed wine market.
Danielle L.
Buffalo, NY
This is actually one of my favorite wines! Don't let the box fool you-- it's excellent, especially for the price! At around $20 a box, it's a steal. I love that the packaging extends the life of the wine as well. It's great to just have in the fridge or to have at parties as a low cost/ high quality alcohol option. I recommend it to all my friends and I've purchased it several times for myself too.
Amanda F.
Reno, NV
Really love this wine! 4 bottles into one box and it last up to a flipping Month! I got this at Winco for $17 and it is perfect for me. I usually have a glass here an there and i am the only one that drinks wine in my house. The Pino Gri is my favorite because its so drinkable and easily cooked with and has a quality taste. Fruit Forward, Notes of cloves and pears. After tastes fades fast and does not linger long.
Stella E.
Saint Paul, MN
It is boxed wine, yes but is so much better than boxed wine! I serve this without shame for big events when I don't want to be dealing with a lot of bottles. Just set it out and let guests have at it and take the ribbing with a good-nature. Hy-vee offers the best price in my area.
Jennifer C.
Fort Belvoir, VA
My husband doesn't drink wine that much anymore so I was looking for something so I didn't feel obligated to drink a while bottle myself. It's okay for what it is.. definitely better than old school Franzia boxed wine. This is okay if you're eating something with it that will help cover the taste but that shouldn't be necessary. I'll keep looking for something better
Lauren T.
Minneapolis, MN
I thought this was great boxed wine! it is a reasonable price and you get 4 bottles in each box! It is great for parties with many people and easy to use! no hassel with having a cork screw! I like the taste for a cheap wine and would/have bought it multiple times!
Jennifer B.
Austin, TX
Love this stuff! I mix mine with sparkling water for an almost champagne taste that hydrates while you enjoy. The cost is perfect for my budget as it's the equivalent of 3 bottles for $16, you can't go wrong there and it doesn't have a "box" taste like some others do. A+ from me!
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
These were surprisingly good for a lottle boxed wine. Its prett strong too, which, in my opinion all pinot usually is. Its decent, budget friendly, and easy to find at pretty much any liquor store.
Kerrianne B.
Franklin, MA
What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the convenience factor or the box
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from?