Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Laura S.

BY BOTA BOX

• ""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from? 1 Answers
  • What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like th...2 Answers
Amanda F.
Reno, NV
Really love this wine! 4 bottles into one box and it last up to a flipping Month! I got this at Winco for $17 and it is perfect for me. I usually have a glass here an there and i am the only one that drinks wine in my house. The Pino Gri is my favorite because its so drinkable and easily cooked with and has a quality taste. Fruit Forward, Notes of cloves and pears. After tastes fades fast and does not linger long.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I was so apprehensive about trying box wine. U love going to new wineries and often make a day of going to several. I was pretty impressed with the botabox. Now it is not the best wine I have ever had by any means, but for a box wine and getting basically 4 bottles for $20 it is very good.
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor , MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I stumbled upon these by accident while grocery shopping one day and I LOVE these. I drink a lot of wine and this box hold the same amount of wine as 3-4 bottles which is ideal. It also stays fresh which is something you don't get with other wine bottles. Great flavor, great price, great product
Stella E.
Saint Paul, MN
It is boxed wine, yes but is so much better than boxed wine! I serve this without shame for big events when I don't want to be dealing with a lot of bottles. Just set it out and let guests have at it and take the ribbing with a good-nature. Hy-vee offers the best price in my area.
Jennifer C.
Fort Belvoir, VA
My husband doesn't drink wine that much anymore so I was looking for something so I didn't feel obligated to drink a while bottle myself. It's okay for what it is.. definitely better than old school Franzia boxed wine. This is okay if you're eating something with it that will help cover the taste but that shouldn't be necessary. I'll keep looking for something better
Francesca M.
Pretty good. It's a solid box of wine although I didn't get to finish it all before it went bad. But their boxed wine is good and reasonably priced. You can find it at most grocery stores. It's very easy to find and a good purchase :)
Lauren T.
Minneapolis, MN
I thought this was great boxed wine! it is a reasonable price and you get 4 bottles in each box! It is great for parties with many people and easy to use! no hassel with having a cork screw! I like the taste for a cheap wine and would/have bought it multiple times!
Elizabeth B.
Homer, AK
We bought boxes of this wine for our wedding. It tastes great, it's inexpensive, and is great for parties cause it's easy to serve and have around. I really like this white wine more than most bottles I've had.
Jennifer B.
Austin, TX
Love this stuff! I mix mine with sparkling water for an almost champagne taste that hydrates while you enjoy. The cost is perfect for my budget as it's the equivalent of 3 bottles for $16, you can't go wrong there and it doesn't have a "box" taste like some others do. A+ from me!
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These were surprisingly good for a lottle boxed wine. Its prett strong too, which, in my opinion all pinot usually is. Its decent, budget friendly, and easy to find at pretty much any liquor store.
Kerrianne B.
Franklin, MA
What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the convenience factor or the box
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from?