Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Laura S.

BY BOTA BOX

• ""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from? 1 Answers
  • What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like th...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
There ain't nothin' wrong with boxed wine! This is perfect for a day out on the beach or picnicking. It's a very drinkable white.
Elizabeth S.
Dubuque, IA
I love a good Pinot Grigio. Bota Box is great because of how it is stored. Stays fresh longer. The price is very affordable.
Rachel G.
Cullman , AL
I love the little mini Bota Boxes! They are great for parties or as favors. They are always a hit in gift baskets too!
Jeannine H.
Knoxville, TN
It may be a box but don't let that fool you. The quality of this box stands up well against it's competition.
Ana L.
About 3 bottles of wine, a yummy pinot that is plenty to share with friends. Would recommend.
Taryn D.
Portland
Perfect camping wine! Wonderful tasting pinot grigio, also makes a great peach sangria.
Bonnie B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great wine for the price! Tart! Not too sweet! I have it in my fridge right now!
Kayla S.
Watertown, MA
Boxed wines have not always been the greatest tasting or the most forgiving in the morning, but I️ have to say this tastes great!! You can NOT beat the price and the taste is great! Lasts a long time in the fridge and for the amount of wine in the box it certainly works for me!
Heather M.
I love getting a Bota Box of Pinot Grigio and keeping us in my fridge! It lasts me quite a while, but always tastes great! The price is great for the amount and it’s so convenient to pour. I pretty much always either have one in the fridge or stocked up in the house.
Teagan P.
Little Rock, AR
Great taste, great value. I don’t care if some people turn their noses up at boxed wine; this Pinot Grigio is better than some super expensive wines I have had. Very drinkable and doesn’t taste cheap. Great for tailgates, get togethers, and when you just need that glass of wine at the end of a long day.
Kerrianne B.
Franklin, MA
What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the convenience factor or the box
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from?