Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Laura S.

BY BOTA BOX

• ""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from? 1 Answers
  • What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like th...2 Answers
Kelly S.
Louisville
Bota box is my go to wine every time! It is affordable, earth friendly, and it stays fresh in the fridge for weeks. I am the only wine drinker in my household and it is so nice to be able to have one or two glasses of wine and not feel guilty about not finishing the bottle before it goes sour. I have had a box over a month and it still taste fresh. The Pinot Grigio and the rose are the best. A little acidic, but I don’t mind that.
Teagan P.
Little Rock, AR
Great taste, great value. I don’t care if some people turn their noses up at boxed wine; this Pinot Grigio is better than some super expensive wines I have had. Very drinkable and doesn’t taste cheap. Great for tailgates, get togethers, and when you just need that glass of wine at the end of a long day.
Jessica D.
Mason, MI
I write this review from a standpoint of this is a boxed wine. But heck! It’s an awesome wine! I love to have this available at parties because of its great taste, easy pour, and quantity. It always goes over well with guests and won’t disappoint. Really a game changer in the boxed wine market.
Kayla S.
Watertown, MA
Boxed wines have not always been the greatest tasting or the most forgiving in the morning, but I️ have to say this tastes great!! You can NOT beat the price and the taste is great! Lasts a long time in the fridge and for the amount of wine in the box it certainly works for me!
Heather M.
I love getting a Bota Box of Pinot Grigio and keeping us in my fridge! It lasts me quite a while, but always tastes great! The price is great for the amount and it’s so convenient to pour. I pretty much always either have one in the fridge or stocked up in the house.
Makenzie B.
West Milford, NJ
I love getting this wine! It isn’t a top notch by any means but having it in the little box is so convenient for any means! The taste is pretty good and it doesn’t taste as cheap as it is! This is pretty sweet for a Pinot so be ware!
Erica G.
This is my go-to summertime beach / boat wine! Always delicious, never too sugary (although it is pretty sweet) and just easy to drink. Reminds me of a good time with every sip! Will absolutely purchase again!
Lily C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
My girlfriends and I bought the Bota Box for wine nights when we watch the Bachelor on Monday nights. I usually prefer red wines, though my friends prefer white wines so we decided on the Bota Box Pino Grigio. I ended up really enjoying this boxed wine! What first caught my attention was the packaging, as I and a sucker for good branding and design. We chose the 3 liter box as we were going to have a few people over and needed a lot of wine on a limited budget. The 3 liter box was under $20, and the box did not lie when it stated it was worth 4 bottles of wine! We did not finish the box that night as it was pretty big, but it was a hit among our friends. I personally enjoyed it, it was light and refreshing and I liked the notes of peach. It was not too sweet which I found enjoyable. The wine paired very well as we had grilled chicken and mac and cheese for dinner. A bonus for me was that the box itself is recyclable. Overall it was a great choice as it provided a lot of quality wine at a lower price point which is even management for college students like me. A low price does not mean low quality in the case of the Bota Box and I look forward to trying their other varieties of wine.
Danielle L.
Buffalo, NY
This is actually one of my favorite wines! Don't let the box fool you-- it's excellent, especially for the price! At around $20 a box, it's a steal. I love that the packaging extends the life of the wine as well. It's great to just have in the fridge or to have at parties as a low cost/ high quality alcohol option. I recommend it to all my friends and I've purchased it several times for myself too.
Angela D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
OMG IN LOVE! Found these at my local grocery a couple months back and I am obsessed. I like quality wine but on girls nights we go through wine with no problems. So the quantity over powers the quality. You get equal to 4 bottles and the taste is good for being rather inexpensive. I got this at Giant Eagle on sale for $18.99. Go get a box.
Kerrianne B.
Franklin, MA
What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the convenience factor or the box
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from?