Bota Box Pinot Grigio uploaded by Laura S.

BY BOTA BOX

• ""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from? 1 Answers
  • What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the ...2 Answers
Angela D.
Angela D.
OMG IN LOVE! Found these at my local grocery a couple months back and I am obsessed. I like quality wine but on girls nights we go through wine with no problems. So the quantity over powers the quality. You get equal to 4 bottles and the taste is good for being rather inexpensive. I got this at Giant Eagle on sale for $18.99. Go get a box.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Baltic, CT

Bota Box wine is great for get togethers with friends. It's a very affordable wine and is much higher quality than your typical boxed wine. It's not too sweet and is great to drink on it's own or turn it into a wine spritzer or cocktail. The taste is mild enough that a group of people with differing wine tastes can all enjoy it together.
Heather D.
Heather D.
West Brookfield, MA
Perfect for travel and a go to wine that you can open and use as needed. Loved having several smaller boxes with us when we went on vacation. These are a great value and a nice basic wine. Would definitely by again because it is a nice wine, can bring to a pool or beach (not in glass) and a good value.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Happy Hour Expert
I stumbled upon these by accident while grocery shopping one day and I LOVE these. I drink a lot of wine and this box hold the same amount of wine as 3-4 bottles which is ideal. It also stays fresh which is something you don't get with other wine bottles. Great flavor, great price, great product
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
I was so apprehensive about trying box wine. U love going to new wineries and often make a day of going to several. I was pretty impressed with the botabox. Now it is not the best wine I have ever had by any means, but for a box wine and getting basically 4 bottles for $20 it is very good.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Glade Valley , NC
I am usually not much on boxed wines. However, this one is actually really good and is decently priced. I like the box because it is big enough that it lasts me for a while, and it is much more affordable than some of the other good wines that I enjoy.
angela m.
angela m.
A delicious wine perfect with a meal.i love the packaging it is gorgeous. Compared to alternative is less expensive.i love the flavors d I would buy it again.there is no too for improvement. It's great! I would recommend you try it
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Homer, AK
We bought boxes of this wine for our wedding. It tastes great, it's inexpensive, and is great for parties cause it's easy to serve and have around. I really like this white wine more than most bottles I've had.
Kellie G.
Kellie G.
Denton, TX
I love Pinot Grigio, it is my go to wine. When my husband brought back Bota from the store, I was excited to try it, but it didn't live up to the hype. I'd rather have wine from a bottle.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
When in a crunch this is a great box wine to pick up. I got it for a party and it fit great in my refrigerator. I had everyone asking what brand it was. Good taste and inexpensive.
Kerrianne B.
Kerrianne B.
Franklin, MA
What would you compare this Pinot too? Another brand? I like the convenience factor or the box
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
""She drinks wine from a box"" what movie is that from?