Bota Box Old Vine Zinfandel uploaded by Nick T.

BY BOTA BOX

Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
I LOVED this wine. It was priced very reasonably, and it had a very deep berry taste. It was heavier than I expected a zinfandel to be, and that was a good thing for me, as my tastes have shifted to darker reds. Overall it's a great value and an interesting taste that you can't find in other boxed brands.
Stefania M.
Stefania M.
Good wine for the price, practical presentation, Gathering with a lot of people doesn't necessarily means drinking bad wine or having to deal with bunch of botles anymore. They also have more grapes other than this one, and a red blend that is absolutely delicious.
Storie O.
Storie O.
Alexandria, VA
I mean, who doesn't love wine in a box!?! I will admit I feel a little old lady-ish buying a box of wine, but to the their credit, their "box" looks cooler then wine boxes of the past. This is a great thing to have around if you're having a girls night in.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Westville, OK
I love the value, packaging and delicious flavor of every Bota Box I've tried. This one is no exception. Exceeded my expectations!
LeAnn G.
LeAnn G.
Taylor, TX
We have a box of this in our house at all times. It's definitely the best of the boxed brands and stays fresh for a long time.
Nick T.
Nick T.
Fort Campbell, KY
I personally didn't like it as its more of a dry wine but my wife loves it so happy wife, happy life.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Ashland, Wisconsin
The Bota Box Old Vine Zin is my go to every day wine. I like to keep a box on my counter during the winter months to use in cooking and drinking. It is super affordable, keeps for a long time, and doesn't need to be refrigerated. I take one when I go camping because the boxes are easy to carry compared to glass bottles.
Amie M.
Amie M.
Gainesville, FL
Good wine in a giant box. Does it get better than this? No it does not. It's a decent wine at a great price and it doesn't oxidize once open. Which is super nice.
Cedric B.
Cedric B.
charleston, WV
Happy Hour Expert
Had this at a wedding reception and was floored. I used to laugh at boxed wine but this is so velvety and smooth...and it's portable so you can sneak it in anywhere!!!
Marie W.
Marie W.
APO AE, CA
This is my go to no frills wine. It's enjoyable and economical! It's the best boxed wine I have ever found!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
How is this box wine?
Silja M.
Silja M.
Gravette, AR
Is this in a box or a bag? Price?