Bota Box Old Vine Zinfandel uploaded by Nick T.

BY BOTA BOX

Kristen S.
Happy Hour Expert
This is by far the best box wine you’ll ever have! If you’re a red wine drinker this is a must try. The flavors is bold, dry, and very smooth. It tastes like expensive wine. Your guests will never know it was box!
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
Happy Hour Expert
I LOVED this wine. It was priced very reasonably, and it had a very deep berry taste. It was heavier than I expected a zinfandel to be, and that was a good thing for me, as my tastes have shifted to darker reds. Overall it's a great value and an interesting taste that you can't find in other boxed brands.
Storie O.
Alexandria, VA
I mean, who doesn't love wine in a box!?! I will admit I feel a little old lady-ish buying a box of wine, but to the their credit, their "box" looks cooler then wine boxes of the past. This is a great thing to have around if you're having a girls night in.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
If you think you don't like boxed wine, give it another try! Bota Box makes it easy, convenient, and delicious to keep wine around for a daily drink or unexpected company. It tastes comparable to a mid range bottle of wine and is very economical!
Stefania M.
Good wine for the price, practical presentation, Gathering with a lot of people doesn't necessarily means drinking bad wine or having to deal with bunch of botles anymore. They also have more grapes other than this one, and a red blend that is absolutely delicious.
Andrea H.
Ashland, Wisconsin
The Bota Box Old Vine Zin is my go to every day wine. I like to keep a box on my counter during the winter months to use in cooking and drinking. It is super affordable, keeps for a long time, and doesn't need to be refrigerated. I take one when I go camping because the boxes are easy to carry compared to glass bottles.
Sumer M.
Alburtis, PA
I had this at the Fairmount Food Fight in Philly a few months back. It was delicious and it ended up purchasing it on our own once we returned home! It's a great value for a boxed wine and we will definitely purchase again!
Amie M.
Gainesville, FL
Good wine in a giant box. Does it get better than this? No it does not. It's a decent wine at a great price and it doesn't oxidize once open. Which is super nice.
Cedric B.
Charleston, WV
Happy Hour Expert
Had this at a wedding reception and was floored. I used to laugh at boxed wine but this is so velvety and smooth...and it's portable so you can sneak it in anywhere!!!
Jeannine C.
Ithaca
This is a great wine for fall and winter as it's a bit sorry and makes me feel cozy when I drink it. This is a frequent flyer for me this time of year.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
How is this box wine?
Silja M.
Fayetteville, AR
Is this in a box or a bag? Price?