Bota Box Old Vine Zinfandel uploaded by Nick T.

BY BOTA BOX

Storie O.
Alexandria, VA
I mean, who doesn't love wine in a box!?! I will admit I feel a little old lady-ish buying a box of wine, but to the their credit, their "box" looks cooler then wine boxes of the past. This is a great thing to have around if you're having a girls night in.
Stefania M.
Good wine for the price, practical presentation, Gathering with a lot of people doesn't necessarily means drinking bad wine or having to deal with bunch of botles anymore. They also have more grapes other than this one, and a red blend that is absolutely delicious.
Andrea H.
Ashland, Wisconsin
The Bota Box Old Vine Zin is my go to every day wine. I like to keep a box on my counter during the winter months to use in cooking and drinking. It is super affordable, keeps for a long time, and doesn't need to be refrigerated. I take one when I go camping because the boxes are easy to carry compared to glass bottles.
Kristen S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is by far the best box wine you’ll ever have! If you’re a red wine drinker this is a must try. The flavors is bold, dry, and very smooth. It tastes like expensive wine. Your guests will never know it was box!
Cedric B.
Charleston, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Had this at a wedding reception and was floored. I used to laugh at boxed wine but this is so velvety and smooth...and it's portable so you can sneak it in anywhere!!!
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I LOVED this wine. It was priced very reasonably, and it had a very deep berry taste. It was heavier than I expected a zinfandel to be, and that was a good thing for me, as my tastes have shifted to darker reds. Overall it's a great value and an interesting taste that you can't find in other boxed brands.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
If you think you don't like boxed wine, give it another try! Bota Box makes it easy, convenient, and delicious to keep wine around for a daily drink or unexpected company. It tastes comparable to a mid range bottle of wine and is very economical!
Sumer M.
Alburtis, PA
I had this at the Fairmount Food Fight in Philly a few months back. It was delicious and it ended up purchasing it on our own once we returned home! It's a great value for a boxed wine and we will definitely purchase again!
Mo Mommy Mo ..
Yum! Zin is my favorite type of red wine. If you like bold and spicy try Bota. It pairs amazing with Italian dishes and a my other Favorite chocolate. Also if you tend to get migraines from wine I have found Old Vine Zins never give me a headache! Cheers!
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm a big fan of Bota Box and this variety is a great choice for a lighter summer wine. This is a great option for backyard barbecues or other get-togethers. No mess, easy to serve, and large quantity at a great price.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
How is this box wine?
Silja M.
Fayetteville, AR
Is this in a box or a bag? Price?