Bota Box Nighthawk Black Blend

by Bota Box

Looking for recommendations for good boxed wine? [user:donnakrufkarealtor]
I love this box wine! Anyone else have any good ones?
Start your review of Bota Box Nighthawk Black Blend!
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
Bota Box Nighthawk Black Blend uploaded by Samantha P.
Purchased at: Publix
This is my favorite Bota Box flavor. Great taste and a great price. They say 4 bottles of wine are in one big box, but I’m not so sure. Still a fantastic deal for $17 a box. This is a must for parties!
Jennifer I.
1,245 reviews
Bota Box Nighthawk Black Blend uploaded by Jennifer I.
I like a good box wine. I have a had some good ones and some that I would only get for party’s because it cheap. This one is not cheap and it good
jess M.
Butler, PA
Bota Box Nighthawk Black Blend uploaded by jess M.
Love this. Boxed wine is making a comeback in my house with the discovery of bota box. Beautiful,eye catching packaging that fits well in the fridge. Recommended to me by a friend definitely lives up to her hype. I love the nighthawk red. Definitely a must have for holidays and parties
Hayley T.
Warrenton, NC
This is an amazing boxed wine! My sister got it for me one time and I was seriously impressed! It does not taste like it comes from a box. Consider it a classy boxed wine. The flavor is delicious and full!
Dana M.
Long Valley, NJ
I am a huge fan of red wine. I love the bota boxes, they are a great price and have about 3 bottles of wine per box I believe. That sounds like a lot but it lasts so much better in the box than in a bottle. It does not oxidize! This type isn’t my favorite (I love the Malbec, merlot and Cabernet the best). The box comes with a little spout that you flip out when ready to enjoy. So easy! Definitely recommend
Jenny D.
Alexandria, VA
I love this red wine!  It is jammy without being too sweet.  I drink it more than any other red wine.  Have been drinking it for over a year and it never disappoints, I haven't tired of it.
angela W.
Spearfish, SD
When you think box wine you think of your grandma? Or is that just me? This isn’t the kind of box wine grandma drank, this is so much better. YUM. This nighthawk flavor is so tasty, probably one of my favorites after a long day at work.
Kyla M.
This product is perfect when you are on the river around a bunch of rafting guides and feel like getting white girl wasted. You can fit 34 of these boxes in the back of a Subaru impreza without it affecting your gas mileage.
Alyson E.
Columbia, MD
This is my absolute favorite red wine right now. It's delicious and got a good body. Great finish. Not too dry, and very affordable. I think the small box is good, unsure that it's actually a several bottles but I love the stuff. Great value and it doesn't take much space.
Mina L.
Richfield, MN
Literally my favorite wine. I went to buy it at my local store and the cashier said it was his and his wife’s fave too. It’s so drinkable and accessible even if you don’t usually drink red wine. It does not taste like it came from a box at all. So smooth and pleasant. You have to try it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lexi K.
Boston, MA
il y a 2 ans
Donna K. il y a 2 ans
Just tried it and loved it! Such a bargain too! Stays extra fresh and lasts a month. Lexi K.