Bota Box Malbec 2012

by Bota Box

Can anyone tell me where can purchase it.
Start your review of Bota Box Malbec 2012!
Let’s be honest, boxed wine isn’t great nor is it supposed to be. But when I need a lot of wine for a low price this is my go to. It’s actually alright! Fairly dry for a boxed wine. You could almost be convinced it’s from a bottle. Almost.
Puposky , MN
LOVE LOVE LOVE this wine!!! It's my go to I pretty much always get(and I usually only get something else when it's out of stock) I love the dark rich flavors of malebec and I live Bota Box wines!
Lowell, AR
One of my favorite malbecs. Nothing beats the value of bota box. It's affordable and always high quality. Don't believe that boxed wine isn't classy enough. Might not leave it out on the table during a dinner party, but it's delicious wine and tastes much more expensive than it is.
I don't drink wine often enough to justify opening bottles. Someone told me how good box wines can be and I was happy to find out that they can be as good if not better than bottles. This one is one of my faves because it is a very dry Malbec and stays fresh for at least a month. I even had one box that lasted me two months and it was just as fresh as the first glass. Be sure to decant the wine to bring out the right flavor. I add one cube of ice to slightly chill it as red wine should be just slightly chilled and then decant and or aerate. I highly recommend box wines, especially if it's just for yourself and you don't drink enough to get through an entire bottle.
JACKSON, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Why? Why? Why? I just started drinking boxed wine a few months ago. I didn't know what I was missing. This is great for anyone who really loves wine or anyone that sorta likes wine but can't finish a bottle before it goes bad. Bota has a number of types of wines and it is very reasonably priced.
Grand Rapids, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my favorite brand of boxed wine. It is so impressive and it lasts longer than you think it's going to in such a smaller box. It has a good flavor of wine and I've tried a few of them and they are delicious, worth the price.
Kalispell, MT
Love love love this wine. Bota box is a healthy alternative to other boxed wines. I will definitely try this wine again as well as recommend it to others. I bought it at the local grocers on sale. I think it's a little pricey when it's not on sale but well worth it.
Boxed wine is my new favorite. It's cheaper than buying four bottles and it keeps longer than an open bottle of wine does. Plus it's super easy to just fill your glass from the box. And it tastes just as good as the bottles
These boxes are super convenient and taste great! Very affordable considering how much wine you are getting. Easy to use via the spout. Easy to carry if taking it with you on the go. They also last a long time due to packaging. Recommend!
This is one of the best boxed wines i've had. tasty and affordable. It's great to have around for cooking, especially, as the box keeps it fresh and accessible. the packaging is sturdy and the spout never drips or leaks. i've always been satisfied with bota