Bota Box Malbec 2012

by Bota Box

Can anyone tell me where can purchase it.
Start your review of Bota Box Malbec 2012!
Pittsburgh
Bota box for the win! Can't beat the price and the malbec, cab sav, and merlot are all pretty good! I like to call these my adult capri sun :)
Baltimore, MD
When I have this at a party, it is always the first to go. It is a great price and it is well loved by all. This is my favorite boxed wine.
New Orleans, LA
Great value wine! I buy boxes for our Mardi Gras krewe to drink while we parade. Affordable, pleasant, and not too headachy the day after.
Super convenient, easy to use, good value for the product. Not the best quality, but hey it's boxed wine. I would purchase again!
Nolensville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
By far the best box wine! If you are serving a large group or need to make a big batch of sangria...this is my go to box wine.
Only box wine i like. This is a great dry(er) red wine. With hints of coffee and vanillia this is a red wine lovers dream
Vandergrift, Pa
I don't drink wine but we got these for our reception and our guest said bota was the best boxed wine they've ever had.
Manteca , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
For a inexpensive wine delicate is the way to go! Malbec is one of my favorites. It's bold and smooth at the same time.
Orchard Park, NY
Always a hit at every party. Affordable and delicious brand. Would recommend to others. Tastes delicious and smooth.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This drink is great. I like drinking it in the summer. I serve it at parties to friends and cohorts. They enjoy it.