Bota Box Malbec 2012

by Bota Box

Can anyone tell me where can purchase it.
Start your review of Bota Box Malbec 2012!
New bedford , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A good staple wine to have in the house for when you are expecting guest. Not to heavy and always a crowd pleaser.
Nashville, TN
For a boxed wine, this was pretty delicious. The Malbec is pretty rich and full bodied. It pairs well with beef.
Stockton, CA
this product i like soo much the quality and all my family also enjoy it really good so i really recommend!!!
Little Rock, AR
This brand is the third Malbec I have tried and is one of my go to brands for the price/quantity and taste.
Fort Myers , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Has become a go to in my household . Great flavor and the price point for the product is unbeatable .
Parish, NY
Overall pretty good. While its not one of my favorite wines, you honestly can't beat the value!
oak park, IL
This product is amazing + the quality and quantity are ideal for a house of wine drinkers!
Spencerport , NY
Love this! Smooth and full bodied with nice tannin tartness and body oak. A nice dry red!
Gresham, OR
My first boxed wine I've tried and it was delicious! So convenient! And great flavor.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The best! Not dry, but not sweet. So very smooth. My absolute new favorite wine!