Bota Box Malbec 2012 uploaded by Jessica M.

• Can anyone tell me where can purchase it.4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shayla /.
Fargo , ND
For boxed wine it is actually really good, it is not my go to wine but for $18 you seriously get 3 bottles in that little box. Perfect if you are having a house warming party or just having a large gathering.
Fayetteville, AR
One of my favorite malbecs. Nothing beats the value of bota box. It's affordable and always high quality. Don't believe that boxed wine isn't classy enough. Might not leave it out on the table during a dinner party, but it's delicious wine and tastes much more expensive than it is.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I just started drinking boxed wine a few months ago. I didn't know what I was missing. This is great for anyone who really loves wine or anyone that sorta likes wine but can't finish a bottle before it goes bad.
Bota has a number of types of wines and it is very reasonably priced.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my favorite brand of boxed wine. It is so impressive and it lasts longer than you think it's going to in such a smaller box. It has a good flavor of wine and I've tried a few of them and they are delicious, worth the price.
Cassie C.
Kalispell, MT
Love love love this wine. Bota box is a healthy alternative to other boxed wines. I will definitely try this wine again as well as recommend it to others. I bought it at the local grocers on sale. I think it's a little pricey when it's not on sale but well worth it.
Liz R.
Boxed wine is my new favorite. It's cheaper than buying four bottles and it keeps longer than an open bottle of wine does. Plus it's super easy to just fill your glass from the box. And it tastes just as good as the bottles
Stefanie P.
These boxes are super convenient and taste great! Very affordable considering how much wine you are getting. Easy to use via the spout. Easy to carry if taking it with you on the go. They also last a long time due to packaging. Recommend!
Sam L.
This is one of the best boxed wines i've had. tasty and affordable. It's great to have around for cooking, especially, as the box keeps it fresh and accessible. the packaging is sturdy and the spout never drips or leaks. i've always been satisfied with bota
Robert K.
Knoxville, TN
Just a really good red to keep in the cabinet. I like the box, because it keeps so much longer. This is great for a one/two person household. Sometimes a full bottle is just too much. Great value for a really great Malbec!
Crystal H.
Knightdale, NC
This is my favorite tasting boxed wine. I love that the entire thing is recyclable. I've gotten this wine several times, as well as other varieties of the same brand and I'm always pleased with it. I will say though, that I don't think this brand lasts as long as others as far as staleness.
flor l.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Can anyone tell me where can purchase it.