Bota Box Malbec 2012 uploaded by Jessica M.

BY BOTA BOX

• Can anyone tell me where can purchase it.4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katelynn E.
Katelynn E.
botabox is one of my favorites to get! it last ten times longer then a bottle its great for parties due too how much it has in there or also good for if you enjoy wine but do not normally drink a bottle within the normal 3 days after opening for the freshness also they taste of then taste like an expensive wine and the price is amazing!
Raine W.
Raine W.
Manchaca, TX
Drink!!!!! This wine is so easy to drink and always a crowd please. It really goes great with a potluck when you never know just what you will be eating. I like that I can find these pretty easily and isn't to expensive.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Super convenient, easy to use, good value for the product. Not the best quality, but hey it's boxed wine. I would purchase again!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Vandergrift, Pa
I don't drink wine but we got these for our reception and our guest said bota was the best boxed wine they've ever had.
Jessika A.
Jessika A.
New Bedford, MA
A good staple wine to have in the house for when you are expecting guest. Not to heavy and always a crowd pleaser.
Liz H.
Liz H.
Parish, NY
Overall pretty good. While its not one of my favorite wines, you honestly can't beat the value!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Happy Hour Expert
The best! Not dry, but not sweet. So very smooth. My absolute new favorite wine!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Knightdale, NC
This is my favorite tasting boxed wine. I love that the entire thing is recyclable. I've gotten this wine several times, as well as other varieties of the same brand and I'm always pleased with it. I will say though, that I don't think this brand lasts as long as others as far as staleness.
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Perrysburg, OH
I love having a box of wine on hand for unexpected guests or if I'm craving a glass midweek, which happens frequently with a toddler. I purchased it on sale at Kroger and it's a great budget buy. It'll last a month and still stays fresh. I've only tried red blends but check it out.
M R.
M R.
This isn't my favorite Bota wine. I didn't think the Malbec tasted like a true Malbec. It might have been a little too fruity. I ended up using most of this box for cooking, instead of drinking. Next time, I'll stick with Bota's other types of wine and buy my Malbec in bottle form.
flor l.
flor l.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Can anyone tell me where can purchase it.