Bota Box Chardonnay uploaded by Sahra G.

BY BOTA BOX

Erin C.
Waverly Twp, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My go to for parties and large dinners. I always buy a red and a white and Bota Box is always a crowd pleaser. Bonus is the value. My top 3 favorites are the Chardonnay, Cabernet, and Pino Noir. I recommend to everyone.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great value for a decent white wine. I'm not a huge fan of Chardonnay, but Costco doesn't stock the other Bota Box whites so we've been getting this as a substitute for the past few months and I have no complaints. We store it in the fridge and I appreciate that we don't have to commit to a full bottle in one or two nights.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Bota Box Chardonnay this was recommended to me to serve a large group that we were hosting. It was a hit! I love that it was so easy for selvevserving and large amounts so no maintenance for us. Great tasting for box wine.
Ginny R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not a huge chardonnay fan, but my friends are, so I always keep a box of this on hand. It lasts forever (I mean, within reason), and is seemingly a crowd pleaser. It is also pretty inexpensive and I can buy it anywhere, which is awesome and convenient.
Magen K.
I like that the packaging is eco friendly. The fact that it is boxed wine allows for it to stay fresh for quiet a while in my fridge. It's at a great price and it's good wine (don't let the box fool you). I like that you can get a good wine that is boxed because I don't have a full sized fridge and this takes up a lot less space in my fridge.
Sandra J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Thx to my friends for bringing this charmer along. So fun to say too: I bota box. Well, thank you. It's appreciated at any get together. Fair flavored nice addition. I didn't get it myself so I don't know if it's affordable but ease of transport would b a big plus in my book!
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Well I will never claim that this is a great wine, but it is pretty good for a boxed wine. Not a lot of flavor, a light fruity Chardonnay. No oaky or buttery flavors that I prefer in a Chardonnay. I am a repeat purchaser, because it's an affordable light option to keep around for boat and pool days.
Sahra G.
Saint Mary's City
I love how the box is recycled. This wine is on the sweet side. The price is great for what your getting. It is affordable. Like I said they are helping out the environment. I bought this in Southern Maryland and I would recommend it to anyone that would like a sweet but on the dry side of wine.
Cori S.
Winston Salem, NC
Well, this is not the box wine of my mother's days, I can tell you that. My best friend introduced me to this and I looked at her like 'Grrrl, really? We too old for this.' I was pleasantly surprised. Delicious, great value, actually fits in a fridge. PARTY TIME!
Katie M.
Chattanooga, TN
This is definitely not the best wine I've ever drank. However, it gets the job done. The only time I've ever had it was at an event downtown, and the options were either this stuff or beer. And since I'm not a big beer drinker, I settled for this brand of wine.
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Does it have a harsh taste to it.