BY BOTA BOX

• I recently bought this at Walmart. Where else can you find it? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica D.
Mason, MI
This is a pretty taste red wine for a cheap price and easily stored box. This is not your MoM’s boxed wine. This is quality wine in a larger quantity. I buy it regular to keep on hand for surprised guests and easy party planning.
Erin C.
Waverly Twp, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great price, awesome taste. If you served this without guests seeing, they would never know it is boxed. It’s my go to for parties and large dinners. I’ve had many boxed wines and this one definitely ranks in the top spot.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I tried this for the first time at my in law's house for Thanksgiving and was so pleasantly surprised! I'm not a wine snob, but I can't stomach drinking two buck chuck, and this has a great advantage of being decent in both quality and price! I also like that it keeps fresh for longer than a bottle, since I'm not really able to drink a bottle of wine before it goes bad.

10/10 would buy again!
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is probably our favorite Bota Box and we buy it at least once a month. We don't finish an entire bottle with dinner on weeknights, so it's nice to have Bota Box so we can have a glass of red without the commitment.
Paige C.
Fairfield, CT
Great value and good wine! I actually prefer the box because it stays fresher longer. One box is four bottles of wine, the box takes up less space and produces less waste. You get four bottles of wine in each box, and it retails around $20. Can’t beat that!
Mary M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I've got this in my kitchen right now! LOVE these especially when they are on sale for $17!!! They stay good for up to 30 days and the dispenser does not leak like other brands!! I LOVE boxed wine :) you also won't need a cork so it travels well!!
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
I'm not a wine snob, and I prefer whites to reds most of the time because tannins trigger headaches for me. But we happen to have a box of this right now, and it's pretty smooth. It paired well with pork and chicken, as well as some movie time popcorn. Really affordable, too.
Monica P.
I host my bunco group of 7 women several times a year and this is my go to wine! The wine flows and the friends are happy! It's a nice way to serve people that drink more than two glasses and know it's a nice quality! You can normally find several dollar off this product as well which makes it annever better purchase! It certainly takes boxed wine to a whole new league!
Jasmin M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is pretty much my go-to wine of choice. It lasts me quite a while, stays delicious, and is easy to dispense a glass every now and again whenever I want one. I used to buy it at Shop n Save, where it was pretty inexpensive. Definitely well worth the price.
Jessica W.
Richmond
This wine is such great quality for a wine box. Wine boxes have become so much better as of late when before your only choice was Franzia. The rich, smooth taste of the cab sauv leaves me reaching for this over the vin vault or the naked grape. I'm on a low carb diet so I like to have to box around as a cheaper option for when I would like a drink but not all the carbs of a beer. That said, of course there are better red wines out there but for the price and the product, this is a great pick!
Tiffany M.
Midlothian, VA
I recently bought this at Walmart. Where else can you find it?
Whitney M.
Scurry , TX
If this isn't, What's your favorite boxed wine? I've been looking for a quality boxed wine. I hate disposing of empty bottles and filling land fills.