BY BOSU

The new BOSU sport now features the same style base as the full size BOSU balance trainer. The original BOSU balance trainer. Appropriate for everyone from elite athletes to kids to weekend warriors trying to stay in shape, the BOSU sport balance. see more...

Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
I have this at my gym and it's one of my favorites but be very careful with your workouts! It provides good balance it scared me at first while jumping on it it would pop but you don't have to worry it won't! Which provides relief when working out! Really intense depending on how you use it! You will feel it in the morning !
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Love to hate this. Can be used to work full body. The balance of using it ensures that your abs are always being used. Pretty much can be used any way you can think of. I flip it over to do balance work as well. Highly recommend
sarah d.
I was recently in a really bad tumbling accident and was left with a concussion that gave me horrible balance problems. I go to physical therapy and one of the things to improve my balance is standing on this ball. it looks like it would be easy and it can be, but what's great is that you can make it so much more challenging. I am a cheerleader so this is also great for stunting drills and has improved my balance tremendously.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
One of my favorite training tools. Great for cardio and core exercises. I use this a lot for warmups with my training clients. I love the color because I'm girly AF. I've had it for 3 years and the first 2 years it lived in my hot garage (we live in the desert). It held up really well and didn't get damaged by the heat. Excellent product and worth the splurge.
Mary J.
Granby, MA
I absolutely LOVE using the bosu ball at the gym and at home. The ball comes with a DVD workout tape to help you get started, but there are tons of tutorials and BOSU exercise tips on the web. The ball challenges your balance, making you work extra hard to maintain proper form.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
This is one of the best pieces of workout equipment out there. It works more muscles then you can imagine. They actually have a class in my gym and every week I am challenged to try new techniques or activities.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
I have done well with the body ball and other fitness products in the past and this one is no different like to find different ways to stay motivated and excited about working out to make things stay FUN and not get boring.
Sarah L.
Carmel, IN
I love my bosu. I use it weekly for HIIT workouts at home. It always boosts my workouts and makes them more challenging to increase results.
Wendy w.
I have been wanting to add this balance ball to my workouts. As a person in my 50's balance is important to my workouts.