BY BOSTON'S

Boston's Mint-In-Tea Two Cup Tea Bags.
Fragrant piquant refreshing.
Serve hot or iced.
A delightful blend of orange pekoe tea & Kentucky mint. see more...

• Does this help when you have a cold4 Answers
  • I am trying to make a gallon of mint iced tea. Any sugges...1 Answers
Megan S.
river falls, WI
Very yummy and inexpensive. It can be drank either hot or cold and I like that about it most. I like to have a hot cup when I'm not feeling well and it really helps sooth my sore throats. I would definitely recommend to anyone I know that likes green tea
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
Mint tea not only taste good but it is so comforting. There isn't an overwhelming flavor like some teas have, these can get a bit pricy but if you are a tea drinker I think you'll find that you like this brand and this flavor.
Tiffany H.
Mount joy , PA
My absolute favorite mint green tea, served hot or cold!! Compared to other brands the balance and flavors is perfect neither is too strong nor not enough.
Jenna H.
Mint tea is so delicious and relaxing. I love these because the tea bags are so convenient, and it only takes a couple minutes.
Megan R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This is my absolute favorite tea of all time. I live for this mint tea. My favorite way to drink it is as iced tea.
Maria H.
Edinburg , TX
Love this mint tea. I a such a tea person every morning i got to take one or i wont start my day good.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Mi te favorito de menta, en días que quiero relajarme y disfrutar me tomo una taza con miel!!!!
Alexandria H.
Does this help when you have a cold
I am trying to make a gallon of mint iced tea. Any suggestions on how many bags for a gallon