BY BOSTON

Boston Multi-Action Solution Lens Case Included ONE BOTTLE SIMPLUS® For Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses, Sterile Patented ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE Boston SIMPLUS® Multi-Action Solution: A one-bottle Cleaning, disinfecting and conditioning product that has the added convenience of a built-in protein remover and easy-to-use no evening rub lens care regimen. Rub and rinse prior to lens wear. Performance and Convenience for Today s Busy Gas Permeable Lens Wearer. 1 FL OZ SIMPLUS Meets Air Travel Carry-On Requirements Questions or Comments: 1800-333-4730 see more...

• Does this product clean your lenses thoroughly?1 Answers
Kelsi B.
Kelsi B.
Lemoore, CA
Having to wear contacts since I was 10 years old and relying on a good cleaner! This one is it! I loved that I didn't have to worry about my contacts overnight because it took care of it! I will continue to buy!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Love this travel kit. I usually get it if I'm staying over somewhere or just need something small to carry in my purse for my lenses.
Malisha Y.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
Works well for it's use on contacts. Try their other products as well.
lucie a.
lucie a.
Sherbrooke , Qu├ębec
Very usefull for travel or at work at school anywhere. I use it all the time and I have no problem with that. Very practique and just need a small amount to clear the lens. I recommend this product for all lens users :)
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Does this product clean your lenses thoroughly?