Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner uploaded by Orietta A.

BY BOSTON

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Removes Protein. For Gas Permeable Contact Lenses   Boston® One step Liquid enzymatic cleaner. The easiest way to remove protein deposit weekly from your RGP lenses. Convenient liquid works together with the disinfecting step, right in your lens case eliminating the need for tablets and vials. Preservative-free.     This unique patented formula is not sold to any retailer as a store brand.  Ingredients:  A sterile, aqueous, solution containing proteolytic enzyme as the active ingredient, and glycerol.  For use with all Boston Conditioning Solutions:  Boston Advance® Comfort formula - conditioning solution. Boston® Original formula - conditioning solution. Questions or comments see more...

Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I have found that they are a must have for any contact lens wearing. I was wearing disposable one & my sister wasn't she introduced me to this and I have used them on my disposable contact. I don't leave them very long. And they are like new. Helps extend the life. Be safe wash them well after before you use contact again in your eye.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
I only use Boston contact lens supplies. I trust the brand. My optometrist recommended it to me. It cleans my contacts and removes stubborn protein deposits. I can not only see better, but with a clean lens there is no inflammation.
Daphne R.
Phenix City, AL
These are so great for on the go. I love to keep these in my purse or in my car. They take up less space and make your eyes feel so refreshed.
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
This is good for contacts. Cleanses the contact for a comfortable better feel. Doesn't irritate the eyes.
Jailine D.
This product is an excellent cleaner I used it once and I consider it very good I recommend it a lot.
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
I don't use as often as I should but when I do my lenses do feel fresh and clearer.
Terra G.
It helps make my contacts feel cleaner and keeps them moist throughout the day.
Orietta A.
Doral, FL
Very easy to use. It actually removes the proteins from the contact lenses, makes them feel softer and makes them look good to the eye. very useful
Kat A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these any good? I use contacts on a daily basis.
Jessica M.
Will this irritate the eyes or dry them out?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
Would you recommend this?