Boston Market Chicken Pot Pie

by Boston Market

Boston Market® Chicken Pot Pie.
Home Style Meals.
Tender white meat chicken and vegetables in a flaky crust.
Golden flaky crust.
From the microwave.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Do they taste like the store or just like a freezer burnt pot pie?
Start your review of Boston Market Chicken Pot Pie!
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
I really like these Boston Market pot pies. They are very filing and delicious. The taste is amazing. Very easy to make. You can cook them in the microwave or oven.
Rebecca B.
Arlington
Boston Market Chicken Pot Pie uploaded by Rebecca B.
This is one of the better frozen pot pies out there! It actually crisps in the microwave without burning. The sauce is a bit salty but overall tastes good. The chicken is firm but could be a bit better in my opinion.
Sarah W.
Marysville, OH
This is a great frozen microwave pot pie. The veggies are bright and taste fresh (not muddied), my chicken chunks were all white meat, and the top was nice and flakey (in between puff pastry and regular pie dough). Just when I thought my filling had run out and all I had left was a couple bites of crust...boom! Two more chicken chunks 😂 I always eat the whole pie, which for this brand is 940 calories 😳 but most pot pies like this are high calorie and I still love them for an easy meal every once in a while. This is my chocolate cake! Would for sure purchase this one again. Spend the extra dollar or so. It’s worth it!
Joey P.
Purchased at: Publix
I got it during a BOGO event at Publix. It was less than 2 dollars. The size is one of the biggest ones. The crust was good. The filling was ok. I like my chicken pot pies creamy, which Boston market didn't deliver. Because of that reason, I would choose other brands over this one. I used the oven to cook it, it took a little less than an hour. And it asked for aluminum foil for the crust.
Wayne T.
Bought the BM chicken pot pie expecting a quick and relatively tasty meal. Boy, was I disappointed! Cooked it according to the instructions on the box. Looked good when I took it out, but when I cut into it, that quickly changed. The first thing I encountered was a yellow/grey gelatinous mass that I really wasn't sure as to what it was. But I tasted it anyway. Turned out to be their version of chicken gravy. A little salty, but ok. Then I went further in looking for the heart of a meat pie, the meat and vegetables. Much to my surprise, there were absolutely NO vegetables! There was a decent amount of chicken and it had a good flavor, but half of the pie was missing. The picture on he box shows the filling packed full of vegetables and the ingredients list has them listed. BUT...they were a no show, leaving me extremely disappointed. Come on, Boston Market....is this the best you can do? Not at all i am going to give them another try. Massive failure in quality control.
Traci G.
Charleston, WV
Let me just say, I don’t love chicken pot pie, so I don’t fix it for my husband (I would probably butcher it)! He always asks for me to pick one of these up at the store and usually eats at least one a week when I’m working late. He also likes the frozen meatloaf meal.
Nasa P.
Montclair, VA
This is a Hands-down the delicious pot pie that you can get. The crust is so delicious and the broth with vegetable and chicken. And it will fill you up so good.
Jennifer B.
Camp Lejeune
These are also okay. Not as good as another brand but they're really inexpensive and easy to cook so it's nice to have a few in the freezer. The vegetables in them are pretty bland and not good but I don't like frozen vegetables at all so maybe that's just a me thing.
Felice R.
San Antonio, TX
This wasn't my absolute favorite pot pie but it wasn't the worst either!! I prefer the Mari callender over these!
Jessica R.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely LOVE Boston Market chicken pot pies. Hands down the best. Every time I go grocery shopping I grab one of these. It’s a easy prep meal that’s delicious and fills you up. Each one tastes like it was freshly prepared that day. Writing this makes me want to go get one right now.