BY BOSTON

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Tender, sweet Sugar Free Fruit Slices are bursting with tangy fruit flavor so tasty, there's no need for sugar! Orange, cherry, lemon and lime candies are individually wrapped and sensibly sweetened with Splenda and Maltitol. 6 ounces. Nutritional Information: Serving Size 3 pieces (42g), servings per container about 4. Amount Per serving: Calories 70, Calories from Fat 0. Total Fat 0 g 0%; Saturated fat 0g, 0%; Cholesterol 0mg, 0%; Sodium 0mg, 0%; Total Carbohydrates 28g, 9%; Dietary Fiber 0g, 0%; Sugars 0g, Sugar alcohol 27g, Protein 0g; Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%. see more...

Review (1)
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
We had a mixed tray of these candies in our break room at work, so I decided to try one. I tried one expecting it to taste like a normal gummy fruit, but I was wrong. This was soft, didn't sticky to my teeth and had great flavor! I don't know where they bought them but I need to find them soon because they're AMAZING!