BY BOSTON

Sterile. For rigid gas permeable contact lenses. Removes deposits. Original Formula Boston Cleaner removes debris and deposits from your lenses, leaving your lenses clean, clear and ready for your disinfection step. Our Ingredients: Alkyl Ether... see more...

Buy on Kmart
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My eyes get really dry from staring at the computer all the time, which makes my contacts really smudged and blurry. I just clean them twice a week using this solution and they're no longer blurry! This seems to work better than generic brand RGP lens cleaners. Be careful to soak your lenses after cleaning or rinse them out VERY well, otherwise it really stings if it gets in your eyes.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Walker, LA
A classic but still a great product! I tend to go more for the all in one products. Price is kinda reasonable and it's available at many retailers.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Los angeles, CA
The only cleaner I use for my contacts. It works well, and isn't irritating to my eyes.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Lake Elsinore
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is exceptional. I like the comfort it gives my eyes I have used it for more than 10 years. A great product to clean your lenses. I have blue eyes. I feel better when I know my contacts are clean. I think you will love this brand too!