Boston Bausch & Lomb  SIMPLUS

Boston Bausch & Lomb SIMPLUS

BY BOSTON

Multi -Action Solution ~ with Daily Protein Solution. One Bottle SIMPLUS®. Removes Protein. Cleans. Disinfects. Conditions. Rinses. Cushions For Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses With Built-In Protein Remover for everyday protein removal and easy, no evening rub care regimen for convenience. Rub and rinse prior to lens wear. This Unique Patented formula is not sold to any retailer as a store brand. Boston SIMPLUS® Multi-Action Solution is a one-bottle cleaning, disinfecting and conditioni. see more...

Boston Bausch & Lomb  SIMPLUS
Boston Bausch & Lomb SIMPLUS
Jaclyn T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This brand did decent job of cleaning my contacts, but my eyes seemed sensitive to the formula and would get dry really fast and would itch. I finally switched to a different brand and problem solved. But maybe it's been improved over the last few years and wouldn't bother me anymore?
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bausch and Lomb is one of the best products on the market for contacts. This products works really well to clean off all protein from my lenses. I have always been happy with this brand.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I bought this to try something different. It's thicker than most but effective. My contacts were clean and comfortable to wear after using it.
Katie K.
Wakeman , OH
This was very helpful with my contacts. Especially, my dry eyes. I would suggest this brand to anyone. It's worth it and not bad. Good brand.
Jennifer S.
Dixon, Illinois
I wear gas permeables and used the two different solution to clean my contacts since I was 13 (I am now 40). Imagine my surprise when they came out with a one use product. Was given a sample by my optometrist first....have not gone back to the old way - nice solution and easy to use.