Boston Bausch & Lomb  ADVANCE uploaded by Janet C.Boston Bausch & Lomb  ADVANCE uploaded by Ashon B.Boston Bausch & Lomb  ADVANCE uploaded by Heather D.

Boston Bausch & Lomb ADVANCE

BY BOSTON

MAXIMUM DISINFECTION Conditioning Cushioning Wetting For Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses Specifically formulated for use with Boston ADVANCE® Cleaner This Unique Patented formula is not sold to any retailer as a store brand. Boston ADVANCE® Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution Combines dual disinfection with a patented cushioning system to soothe your eyes and provide lens wearing comfort. Our Ingredients, what they Do Disinfection System Chlorhexidine Gluconate: Dual disinfecting system destroys micro-organisms Polyaminopropyl Biguanide: Dual disinfecting system destroys micro-organisms Edetate Disodium: Dual disinfecting system destroys micro-organisms Wetting and Cushioning System Patented Derivatized Polyethylene Glycol : Enhances comfortable wear by surrounding lenses with moisture Cellulosic Viscosifier: Enhances comfortable wear by surrounding l see more...

Boston Bausch & Lomb ADVANCE
Ashon B.
Do to my eye injury I wear a glass eye and this is the only product that I can use to keep my eye moist and keep my glass eye clean and fresh. I LOVE THIS SOLUTION
Teisha S.
Brooklyn , NY
This is by far the best solution for rigid glass permeable contact lenses. There are many out there but for me I can minimize the amount of rewetting drops I have to use through out the day when I use this solution. My doctor also recommends this one.
Heather D.
If you wear hard contacts this is the solution for you. It doesn't irritate the eyes or cause redness. It gets the job done.
Stacy H.
Have used these drops for years. love the way my eyes feel after i use them. feel natural