BY BOSTON BAKED BEANS

Satisfy your sweet tooth with candy-coated peanuts Boston Baked Beans, Pack Of 24 is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Boston Baked Beans. see more...

Sandra C.
Boston baked beans what can I say this candy has always brought a smile to my face. The candy covered peanuts are so delicious they are so crunchy and sweet perfect if you have a sweet tooth. The only down fall is if I sit down with a bag I want to eat the whole thing . I can never have enough they are addicting.
angela g.
Mckinney, TX
I hate these candies I hated them as a kid and I still hate them now I love peanut butter but not a huge fan of peanuts themselves which I guess is wierd but I'm weird that's just the way it is
Alana D.
Glendale, AZ
I remember the first time I tried these, I instantly liked them! A lot of people have their own opinion about them because some don't like Boston Baked Beans but they are very good!!
Rachel E.
Mobile, AL
These remind me of the drug store I use to work in. they are a great throw back candy. love that you can get the big bag or the 25 cent box. a good sweet and salty treat
Teresa D.
El Paso, TX
I love them, I always have a bag at my drawer in my office desk. I`m always munching ,If I start eating them I can`t stop. Jjjja They are my favorite candies.
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Boston baked beans are delicious, I like them soo much.
They are great for snack time, I love the flavor, and the texture is great.
Sweet candy coated Peanuts Great for those with a sweet tooth at an affordable price. Great snack for at home or for the office.
Christina C.
Key west, fl
Boston Baked Beans are one of my guilty pleasures. I love the flavor and the texture. I hope they never stop making them.
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These were one of my favorites as a kid. Still are now but I don't buy them nearly as often.........................
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Boston baked beans are the best. I cant have peanuts so I can only eat the shell but the shell itself its amazing.