BY BOSTON

Advance Formula Removes Deposits Visibly Tinted for Improved Rinsing For Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses This unique patented formula is not sold to any retailer as a store brand. ADVANCE FORMULA Boston® Cleaner removes debris and deposits from your lenses, leaving your lenses clean, clear and ready for your disinfection step. Our Ingredients, what they do Tri-quatemary Cocoa-Based Phospholipid, Silica Gel, Alkyl Ether Sulfate: Effectively removes dirt and stubborn deposits from your lenses for clean, comfortable wear Titanium Dioxide: Visibly tinted so you can see your cleaner has been thoroughly rinsed off Questions of Comments: 1800-333-4730   see more...

Cassie C.
I've been using this brand of contact cleaner for my gas permeable contact lenses since I got contacts 22 years ago. It's never let me down! It's get my contacts very clean. I wish it was a little cheaper, but a bottle usually lasts me a couple months.
Laura M.
Hollister, CA
It's a good solution to use daily for your contacts but I asked my eye doctor and he said the acidic based ones are better because the eliminate all of the left over protein on the lenses over night
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
I like this brand is super clear and clean my eyes get a little dry with other brands I will keep buying this
Perla L.
I've been using this solucion for about 3 years now. and i love it! i wouldn't use any other!