Home & GardenHome ImprovementToolsBostitch
BTMT72287 65-Piece Pass Thru Socket Set

Bostitch BTMT72287 65-Piece Pass Thru Socket Set

by Bostitch

Bostitch socket sets are made with premium chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability. The ratchets feature stamped-sized markings for easy identification, and stamped anti-slip rings provide superior grip for easy removal. The 72-tooth gear system delivers high torque ratcheting and the low-profile directional lever allows for quick one-hand operation. The slim ratchet head design and 5 degree arc swing makes confined areas easily manageable. The wrenches feature an anti-slip design technology creating greater contact area against the fastener than standard wrenches. This reduces fastener rounding, which can also provide increased maximum torque up to 15%. All ergonomically designed for superior comfort to maximize productivity. Heavy duty ratchet with 72-tooth gear system for low arc swing, high torque ratcheting and better accessibility. Pass-through design allow access to fasteners that deep sockets cannot reach. Ratchet handle with ergonomic rubber grip for comfort and less user fatigue. Durable stamped size markings for easy socket size identification. Chrome vanadium steel construction for strength and durability. Includes: 65-Piece Pass Thru Socket Set - BTMT72287.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bostitch BTMT72287 65-Piece Pass Thru Socket Set!
Jordon H.
Spanish Fork, UT
Purchased at: Amazon
I haven't had this set but I have had sets like it and I promise you there a game changer you can really get into tight places I would really like to compare this set to my set I have and see whitch comes out on top. I definitely recommended getting a set especially this one with all the different drive sizes.

Looking for your answer?