Bossypants

by Bossypants

Anyone else not have any idea about her scar until they read this book?
Is this a good book to read?
Is this good at all???
Start your review of Bossypants!
This is a pretty good book, I think I was expecting it to be a lot funnier than it was. It was really cool to read her SNL script though!
Great novel. Hilariously written anecdotes and essays about Tina's life. Would recommend to anyone interested in show biz biographies.
Sacramento, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Tina is so smart and sassy. Her and I share a lot of the same qualities and it was really nice to learn more about her in the book.
Tallahassee, FL
I read this in a day. I am not a fan of pop culture and didn't get most of the references but Tina Fey has a great sense of humor.
This book was funnier and more interesting than I expected. A nice light summer read that touches on bigger issues in a funny way.
Alpharetta, GA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
What's not to like about Tina Fey. This book is funny, witty and inspirational. Everything you like about the comedy in one book.
I really enjoyed this book. I love Tina Fey's self deprecating and observational humor. Her book was well written and very funny!
Solon , IA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
If you love Tina fey you will love this book. Her voice really shines here and it is funny a quick read that also makes you think
Brandywine, MD
I think this is a wonderful book and it's even better that Tina fey wrote it and recorded the book herself, this is a must read.
I have not personally read this book, but I plan to. It was a gift for my mother-in-law and she has not stopped talking about it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...