Bossypants

by Bossypants

Anyone else not have any idea about her scar until they read this book?
Is this a good book to read?
Is this good at all???
Start your review of Bossypants!
Shawnee, KS
Tina Fey is my dream celebrity dinner companion, so of course i loved this! So smart, witty and honest. I loved getting a peek inside her world.
Staff
This book is awesome. Hilarious but also motivational and keeps it real. I picked up a paperback version so I could easily read it on the subway.
Sanger, TX
I really want to read this book. I have read reviews and they are all very good. I have been busy and that is why I haven't yet but I will asap.
What a great read, so funny! It isn't a fabricated book like come of the celebrity books out there. Highly recommend if you want a nice laugh.
Olympia, WA
This book is hilarious! I listened to the audio book and I think it's even better than the book because Tina Fey reads it herself. So worth it.
White Bear Lk, MN
Absolutely hilarious! Tina Fey is a skilled storyteller and will have you gasping for air out of shock and from laughing so hard in Bossypants!
Spring, TX
I absolutely loved this book! It has all the humor Tina Fey is famous for with a wonderful array of anecdotes. A must for any fan of memoirs.
This book was so dumb. I'm so sick of famous people writing books just because they can. it wasn't funny and um no. don't waste your time.
New Ulm, MN
Read this for book club. Light read and did not keep me as interested and enthralled as I can become in books. Easy to pick up and put down
Such an amazing book. If you like Tina Fey, you will love this book. You get to see what her thoughts/experiences are. Hilariously witty.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...