Bossypants

by Bossypants

Anyone else not have any idea about her scar until they read this book?
Is this a good book to read?
Is this good at all???
Start your review of Bossypants!
Portland , OR
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Bossypants uploaded by Ella P.
I finally read it, it’s an easy read. There are some awkwardly written parts that don’t go very well but it’s entertaining and pleasant. If you are a fan of Tina Fey then you’ll like this!
Bayside, NY
This was a very fun biography. I found that some autobiographies are repulsive and the author has little to say... Not Tina Fey. Her book contains a great collection of stories from her childhood up through her career and motherhood. It is also fun to reread and listen to the audiobook.
Buena Park, CA
I love Tina Fey and this book! It was a good read and pretty funny as well. I picked this up at an airport last minute for some reason hon the plane and am glad I did! I would recommend this to those looking for a good laugh.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I'm a huge Tina Fey and really enjoyed this book. She talks about her upbringing with Greek parents, moving to Chicago and Second City and SNL. I think what makes her so likeable is that she is like every woman. She is very humble. If you are a SNL fan or Tina fan, I highly recommend this book.
Pittsburgh , PA
I'm a huge reader and fan of autobiographies and this book is really good. I'm a huge fan of Tina Fey she's such a funny comedian I really enjoy her movies and tv shows so I just had to read this book. She's funny and very relatable which is one of the reasons I like this book
Winterville, GA
Bossypants is one of my favorite books ever! It is very empowering and funny to read. I would highly recommend it to everyone. It is also a quick read.
Staff
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I think about this book almost every day. Whether it’s remembering how hard I laughed at the cruise ship story, or thinking about the image of a mom peeling grapes for her kid, or how much I relate to her theater camp stories, or just any and all of her workplace advice, I think everyone should read this book. It’s poignant, and it’s just so helpful. Tina Fey is the cool, hysterical older sister none of us deserve, but all of us need!
West Palm Bch, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 1
this is one of those books that hooks you. I found it funny, relatable and well written. When I got halfway through my opinion changed completey. I felt like it was just her writing in a diary whining about her life. I literally had to force myself to to keep going. I'm so glad I did. The boring patch in the middle was quickly made up for with hilarious stories written with such wit and talent. This book is really a fantastic, hilarious book and if you are looking for some light reading I highly recommend it.
Spokane Vly, WA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Tina Fey so I bought this book. I was not disappointed. She is extremely funny, but finds a way to be relatable. This is a great book to read when you want to free your mind and relax. I definitely recommend for a light hearted read.
Lehi, UT
Bossypants uploaded by Kelly M.
I have worn my copy of this book out, I've reread it many times it's that good! Tina Fey is a queen with words as she shares stories from her life. She'll have you laughing from beginning to end all while giving you incredible perspective that's it's okay to be working at the YMCA at age 23 and still figuring out your life. If I could lend you this book I would. 10/10 recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...