Bossypants

by Bossypants

Anyone else not have any idea about her scar until they read this book?
Is this a good book to read?
Is this good at all???
Start your review of Bossypants!
Bloomington, MN
Such a good book. I love Tina Fey and her humor. This book was a light and easy read full of diverse, interesting stories. I’d highly recommend this book to anyone, especially those who don’t read often.
Funny and very interesting. I recommend it! This has been the only book I've read from her but I would read more books by her. She's got so many cool stories to tell. Read it when you get a chance!
This book was okay, it was well written and Tina seemed just like she does on TV, but I would have liked to hear more funny stories instead of only her views and how her life events led to her views.
San Francisco, CA
I love Tina! I honestly believe that Liz lemon lives in everyone of us girls haha. The story is great and the advice even more so. She’s absolutely hilarious and intelligent and it’s a must read!
Pr Du Chien, WI
Tina Fey is a great writer with a sense of humor that makes me laugh out loud while I read. At the same time, she makes valid points about serious issues with such a light side. Love Tina Fey!
Ogden, UT
This is written in such a way you feel Tina Fey is sitting right next to you telling you a bunch of stories. It's pretty good. It has some really funny moments, and it's full of her personality. Don't expect to be rolling on the floor laughing though.
I love this book -you can really tell that it's written by the one and only Tina Fey. The book is hilarious and entertaining. Also gives you a perspective into Tina Fey's life!
I LOVE Tina Fey, but wasn't that impressed with this book, it felt like random thoughts from Tina Fey, which most of the time was interesting, but it lacked some cohesion.
Saint Paul, MN
Tina Fey is enjoyable funny. It's a great look behind the scenes of Saturday Night Live and 30 Rock. I also read Amy Poehler's book. This was a great segway into her book!
N Royalton, OH
I love her and I love this book. Granted it wasn't exactly what I thought it would be, (a culmination of funny stories), but it was great to read about the life and career of one of the most intelligent and funny women ever.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...